“Housewives Choice”
Review of Villa Blanca

Villa Blanca
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Blanca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 335 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Camden
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I’m a huge housewives fan, so a visit here was a must on my trip to Beverly Hills and I was not disappointed. Our waiter was excellent, sorry we did not get his name, we think he was the manager. Great service and great cocktails. Had the Paccheri Bolognese and it was really tasty. Spent a couple of hours people watching and enjoying the ambience.
We were so lucky because Lisa and Ken and Pandora arrived for dinner. Lisa was so gracious and had her photograph taken with me. Thankyou Lisa you made my trip.
Villa Blanca is beautifully decorated, has a great selection on the menu and is great value for Beverly Hills. Hope to return one day.

2  Thank Julie M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, the space is beautifully decorated. Second, the service was great...pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. Third, our food was top quality and tasty. I had the seared scallops and my husband had the filet. Fourth, it didn't break the bank. So happy we decided to stop in on this trip to LA.

1  Thank Allo602
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty deco, trendy people, love the food. Great and dun mind sitting outside enjoying the sun. Recommend to us by a store owner nearby

Came back for a few times already.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I would not have thought to sit outside on a late February day, on the sidewalk next to a busy street and have lunch.
My wife suggested we have a salad at Villa Blanca. Pleasant service, great choice of salads, sitting in the sun and enjoying it.
Excellent food and a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

My bestie and I had a layover in Los Angeles on way to Maui so we decided to do the Beverly Hills thing. We had an amazing experience at the 4 Seasons Wilshire and had booked Villa Blanca for the Vanderpump experience. Our server was great but waiter brings our salad and entrees our together! Apologies made but while we are eating our salad he brings the reheated entrees AGAIN! What is this? He literally admits our fish and steaks were sitting under a heat lamp and is taking away our salads..luckily the manager saw our outrage and treated us to some champagne! Not the experience we hoped for, but the management did their best to correct the situation....Ms Vanderpump would not have been as understanding for sure!