“Nice restaurant, great view”

Paprika Restaurante Cajamarca
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Cajamarca
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Description: Modern Peruvian cuisine focused on local produce
Description: Modern Peruvian cuisine focused on local produce
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This restaurant forms part of the hotel Wyndham Costa del Sol, Cajamarca. We didn't stay at the hotel but we had two meals (lunch and dinner) in the restaurant. It is perfectly situated on the corner of the Plaza de Armas with huge windows so that you can sit and watch the world go by. The food was very good and staff were friendly and attentive. Very enjoyable and highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at the best table..the one at the window with a plendid view. The food was really nice with a spicy cebiche and a lovely lomo saltado

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with family and we sat in the reserved table in front of the window absolutely beautiful! We started with the flat breads witch were very good and simple & had a Peruvian drink a pisco sour and it was the best one I had while in Peru and strong. For dinner we all had the filet & shrimp absolutely delicious & cooked nicely med rare! Also the dessert was nicely presented (the multiple dessert we had) staff was attentive & polite a nice upscale restaurant in Cajamarca. Dinner was three hours.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The view the service the food all are excellent , always fresh and on time, every one always very polite and they get what you need , I like spicy and every day they bring me hot sauce (fresh) that's a big different when you eat outside your place ! we will be back next year !

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I ate an early dinner here twice. I enjoyed a flatbread starter and a salad with grilled fish. Both were very good. I had a beautiful view of the plaza from my table. Wine and coffee were both good. Prices were high by local standards, but not outrageous.

Date of visit: November 2017