Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the river small family nearby village beautiful location loch lomond local pub pitches toilets 11pm cafe facilities wee pubs campers hook laundry callander
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

I can honestly say, I’ve never been treated so rudely or badly in my life. What’s more, to pay for it is unbelievable. These people need a manual on how to treat customers with respect and kindness . I’ll make sure that anybody I know never will go here .

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Had a good weekend at Immervoulin Caravan park , clean & tidy . Showers were not open also toilets due to the virus but were fine as we had all these amenities in our camper . Central for nipping into callander & also lochearn , Owners & staff made us very welcome would definitely go back .

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank blueboygsd
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Back from another stay at Immervoulin and cannot rate it highly enough. Postcard perfect pitches by the river. Super friendly. Site immaculate and well maintained as it is every time. My favourite place to go.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Genuinely writing this to save people from harm or financial detriment.
I've seen people saying things like " the hills have eyes" rude woman , unwelcoming .
That aside ..... more this woman cares nothing for her guests , give her money , she will be your pal, question her on anything, she will turn on you in a flash. The shoddy electrics at this site caused a fire in my caravan and damages and expenses of 2k plus . We were treated with nothing but animosity and ignorance due to no fault of our own. As the saying goes ... " See you in court " enter at your own risk

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2020

The place is wonderful, but I guess you'll find any place in Loch Lomond amazing!
The overall experience was negative: 1) Starting with the booking where we were advised by the Lady [owner] to do it through the website and then had to wait a few days to get the confirmation [1-0]. 2) On the 3rd day, we went out on our Motorhome and when we got back our pitch had been taken by another person! The Lady said we should have marked the place! [2-0]. 3) We had a water fight with water guns and balloons and the Lady came to us and said we shouldn't be waiting water because it was expensive and scarce in Scotland!! and the others would follow!! Is this what that they call a child friendly park? [3-0]. 4) I never felt welcome nor seen the Lady smiling, and the place is full with things you should not do. [4-0].

Date of stay: July 2020