“Sardine salad recommended, nice spot”
Review of Pizzeria del Porto

Pizzeria del Porto
Ranked #67 of 190 Restaurants in Soller
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A good spot for a reasonably priced lunch looking straight out over the beach. The harbour restaurants in Soller are often over priced and they under deliver .... so this makes a welcome change.

My wife had the sardine salad which was excellent. I chose the pepperoni pizza which was good / competent but not something I would choose again. You come on holiday to sample the local cuisine and I arguably got what I deserved ordering pizza in Soller and not seafood.

Go and enjoy...

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

A really lovely family run business. We sat in the sun facing the bay was great view. 2 adults and 2 children. We shared 3 plates of food. Ham and cheese pizza was really good, grilled chicken breast was a huge portion. Best of all was the sole, grilled with garlic butter and parsley, huge piece and was really tasty. Orange juice was also very fresh. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant 3 times during our stay in Port Soller. We happen to pass by one night and it was very busy
Fantastic Value
Tasty Food
Lovely staff who care about their business and customers
We both had steak with peppered sauce & chips & rice, bottle of red wine €10 & the most amazing Home made Orange Cake with orange ice cream it was Devine
Excellent run family restaurant for many years who are so nice and work so hard and not over charging tourists!!!

If you are looking for good homemade food it won't disappoint you
Thank you again for your great food we were so happy we found this little cosy place and highly recommend

1  Thank BERROCA
Reviewed 28 October 2017

In answer to my own question above, it is because we used to go to the one next door which has now been sold and closed. My wife had commented that she had not seen sardines on the menu in the restaurants we had visited and she loves them and there was a sign offering sardines so we found a table and sat down. The staff are friendly, helpful and multi-lingual. The food is Italian as the restaurant name suggests but with a Mallorcan twist. Good pizzas good pasta and the sardines were excellent. Try the house rose, it is a local wine with a rich colour and a nose and taste of red berries. The only problem I found with it was that I could easily have become over friendly with more than one bottle. At ten euros a time it is a real find. IT has taken us over six years of visiting Port de Soller to find this secret hiding in plain view right on the front but we look forward to many more visits

1  Thank Bryan P
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Good, cheerful service. Loved their pizza with chicken, mushroom and apple. Sounds odd but tasted great