“Typical Chili's”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Van Buren
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Its in a dry county but they have a license to sell beer. that's why we went. the food was good which is as expected for Chili's. The service staff was good also.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at this location, it seems clean and well managed with plenty of parking. Food came out quick, correct and the staff were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our motorcycle group was staying in a hotel close by so we walked over for supper one evening. We were seated quickly with plenty of room for our group. Very good food, and service. We didn't have to wait too long for our food and it was excellent. Great place to enjoy a meal and visit with friends at the same time. Not too noisy. Really nice place!!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered carry-out while I was here. The server was very friendly. My order was correct and the food was very tasty. I enjoyed my dinner very much.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had grilled chicken salad and husband had a burger. Service was slow but find that at most Chilis. Our waitress was more concerned about sharing pictures of her new dog she was getting in 2 days than waiting on customers seated around us. Thank God for being able to check out at table yourself because it would have taken forever to get her to come back and bring us the check.

1  Thank Susan M