“Busy restaurant ”

Cuisines: German, Central European, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to get a table on a saturday evening. We had omelet with potatoes etc. Friendly staff in typical german restaurant. Food was good and normal pricing. Beautiful seating outside if the weather is good.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Great ambiance! Love this 1789 Winehouse were you eat in what were rooms. I had salad and some wine and definetly enjoyed it as did our hosts

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Weinhaus Merowingerhof is a place to relax and enjoy in spring, summer, fall and winter. In summer you can enjoy a cosy summer breeze outside, in winter dinner close to a warming fireside. The menue offers German and Mediterranean Cuisine with local and international wines. All is very tasty and nicely decorated. Friendly staff takes care of the guests. This restaurant is always a good choice.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

My husband booked this restaurant as a surprise birthday arrangement for me. This restaurant has nice outdoor space for sitting down and enjoy a glass of wine. The waiter is very friendly and speaks very good English. Also he's very busy serving all the tables. Have patience and don't feel shy to yell if you have to.
Highly recommended to reserve a table if you plan to dine on weekends. I ordered pork steak with cheese sauce, worth the time waiting for it. We ordered also one bottle of white wine from the recommendation. But I am not a big fan of mild sweet/dry flavour. I supposed I would have found one more to my taste if I had read the wine menu.
Anyway it's overall an unforgettable evening spending in this restaurant. I will go again if I have chance.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Decided on this venue on our first night in Andernach. We were welcomed on entry by very friendly staff. We both decided to have the Argentine steak for dinner. Wonderful quality and well worth the cost. Steak with all the trimmings was really good quality and massive in portion size. If you are in this town I would recommend your evening menu here. It opens at 1800 which is great for eating before visiting any pubs/clubs or just walking on the promenade.