“Cant wait to come back :-)”

Gopi Guest House and Roof Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Hampi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Gopi Guest house it is...Awesome food, lovely and refreshing coffee and, people I cannot forget.

All this sums up my trip to Hampi and the Gopi guesthouse..

I loved everything about this trip, right from people who helped and guided me throughout as it was my first solo trip. Ram was very helpful , Manju 1 and Manju 2, both were welcoming. Felt like I was part of their family.

Keep it up guys...until we meet soon..

Being M, Manager at Gopi Guest House and Roof Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank for review Nisha, we also can't wait to meet you, your are one of the best guest we met so far from Manju 1 and 2.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I and my friend went for lunch. We ordered curd rice with onion pakoda and south indian meals.
The food was tasty. I loved the pakoda very much. This is a roof top restaurant with good ambience. The service was good.

Sri krisha bhavan hospet
It is located near the Hospet bus stand. I went for dinner with my friend. We had idli vada combo, poori, dosa and pineapple juice. All of them were tasty and delicious. They gave a big cup of masala along with dosa. The side dishes chutney and sambhar was also good.

The service and ambience are decent. The cost is budget friendly and one can eat good quality and quantity of dinner for 100 bucks.

Thank you for review....

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

There is a confusion on the web because the guesthouse seems to be full on booking.com but actually it is not and it is open to welcome you! They had to close for 2 month until few days ago. They are alowed to welcome guests now but they cannot work with booking.com yet. You can easily book a room on the phone to stay there.

The guest house and the restaurant are really nice and clean!

Being M, Owner at Gopi Guest House and Roof Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear guest, thank you for your review. and you are true that our place was closed for two months, because of court issue. We have been running this place since many years. Our life is depending on tourism. Here is our contact details. kirangopi2002@yahoo.com. mobile number +91 8762166122, 08394 241695. Thank you.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

A friendly menu let you know something about India food. Tasty India food go with fruit lassi...prefect!

Being M, Manager at Gopi Guest House and Roof Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here every morning while staying here. The porridge was great, not too sweet and the right consistency. Good value too.

1  Thank Emma T
Being M, Manager at Gopi Guest House and Roof Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

thank you very much.....