Backpackers Hostel(McLeod Ganj)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$15
Anupam Resort(McLeod Ganj)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$23
US$20
  • Restaurant
Pink House(McLeod Ganj)(Great Value!)
US$14
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

Sky Pie Guest House(Dharamsala)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$79
Travelocity
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

• Room Service
Amayra Inn(Dharamsala)
Agiletrips(Dharamsala)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I must say we saw all the negative feedback, however our experience was quite positive no complaints whatsoever.
Location is perfect, close to shopping, dining and transportation options. Although our reservation was mistakenly made to the Dharamshala location, upon our arrival at the Mcleodganj location the friendly staff immediately switched our reservation (made through makemytrip) to accommodate our wishes:) most appreciated!
The room was very nice and comfortable and had a balcony overlooking the valley and the square below. Noise was a non-issue we were on the third floor. However, the bathroom was significantly outdated and could benefit from some repair and updating. All in all a good choice for a short stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Its a good option to stay if you dont get a place in mcllo. For Family n friends and even is pet friendly. The hotel has all amenities and services are pretty quick and good. Food is good and worth enjoying. Parking available. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Worst experience with you guys.. I booked a room and paid the total amount.. But when i contact hotel on check in. They said your booking was cancelled without any notice.
I think Person on the phone is 10th fail. Hope they will refund my booking amount.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank San D
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We two couples visited at dharamshala branch on Fri night once we checked in we were told The food is nice so we decided to dine in at their restaurant..It was not nice at all..Chef was on leave n staff was trying to prepare the food..We ignored it..Next day we were advised to check in at McLeod branch n the staff confirmed that we will get rooms there. We reached McLeod we checked in and we were told to have breakfast at their restro but we decided to go out as we stepped out the lady told us that the rooms she gave us are already booked so she has to refund our money..Gosh! We couldn't believe it..She said it was a mistake..She argued with us and insisted to take refund..After a lot of heated arguments with the lady.. I asked her to give us suite we 4 ( me my husband and my husband friend:s, his wife and his baby) will adjust she said she has 2 suites n we can take that at discounted price including breakfast..it was definitely costing us much..But we had no option..as we all were hungry , furious and upset.. Sorry to say those rooms cannot be called as suites :( but we still ignored...
as I checked in I opened my bag I realised I left my jeans n t-shirt there in the washroom of dharamshala branch..I called them to pls check n keep it and will collect it tomorrow..they said guests are inside and they will do it tomorrow I said fine.
.In the morning our names were not listed on the breakfast..And we spoke to them for getting our names listed ..We ignored their service...And continued with the Breakfast.. Breakfast was below average...
We simply left for dharamshala..As I reached there n asked for my clothes they said they are not left here..And kept making all excuses...I told them that I remember I left it here only but they did not agree..
I know it was my mistake as I left it..But I didn't expect that I will never get them back!
Poor service, not helpful staff and bad experience!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Milli A
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

There's actually 2 Asian Plaza's - 1 in Dharmshala and the other in McLeodGanj. And there is a stark contrast in how the staff behaves/deals with guests.

We had a great stay at the Dharmshala one, quite accommodating and well behaved staff, good rooms and great service.

But McLeodGanj was a nightmare. The hotel staff has no tact whatsoever in dealing with customers. Unreasonable and rude beyond belief. We instead went and stayed at Hotel M, which is 2 mins down the road from here.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends