“Fresh and Tasty”

Gusto di Mare & Sushi Time
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Durres
Price range: US$7 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We offer the best Sushi in Durres with friendly service and great prices. Our menu features a variety of Asian and Japanese dishes; such as Seafood made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Our experienced chefs, who have expertise in Asian cooking. We also offering Risotto, Pizza and delicious salades. A wide variety of beverages and cocktails. We hope to welcome you soon.
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

If you like sushi and want to eat it fresh and tasty then is sushi time the write place. We were there last night and we enjoyed it a lot . The sushi, the service,the view…….
They have it all
Highly recomanded

Date of visit: September 2021
Navigator708968, Owner at Gusto di Mare & Sushi Time, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear Emanuel
Thank you for your review!
We will be glad to welcome you again.
Gusto di Mare & Sushi Time team

Write a reviewReviews (373)

Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Food was great, service was great. Everything was perfect and cooked as it should be. Location and the view is very good too.

Dear Jax
Thank you so much for your review and the lovely words.
We will be glad to welcome you again.

Reviewed 24 September 2021

Amazing place and the food was excellent! We had a great time there. The staff was very friendly and polite and assisted us in everything! We ordered sushi and later on some pasta which were delicious! Their mixed grilled was very fresh and tasty! I will definitely recommend this place. The location was also relaxing!

Dear Klevi
Thank you for your review! Our team at Gusto di Mare & Sushi Time very much appreciate your opinion and it’s very happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2021

It was disappointing for me because I ordered a seafood grill platter and was waiting more than an hour to get my food and when I was asking how long I have to wait for staff telling me 2 to 3 minutes and run away .they didn't explain to me first place it will take the time I wasn't happy for the service they provide me. and It wasn't worth the money I spend there. also, the service was not exist very ignorant I will never come back there.

2  Thank Masum85

Dear Masum
Thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Food was bland, not very warm and served after too long waiting time. Totally not worth of long taxi ride. Only bright side was chicken teriyaki starter. Wouldn't recommend.

Dear Piotrulu
Thank you for your review.