“Great Excursion!”
Review of El Tour Caribe

El Tour Caribe
Ranked #5 of 73 Tours in Bavaro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Canadian Owned, locally based tour operator and PADI Dive Center specializing in Scuba Diving and VIP PRIVATE BOAT CHARTER services. We can privatize or charter just about any sea excursion you wish to do. Our Regular tours offer you small groups and provide personalised snorkelling and diving experiences in Punta Cana. We can custimize your dive experience to your level of comfort and experience. We also offer all PADI Scuba Diving Courses including the PADI Discover Scuba Diving. Along with the diving we provide a wide range of Boats and Yachts available for Private Charters. We can help you organise your Team Building event, your Destination Wedding, your Corporate Retreat, or your next family travel outing. Come celebrate your birthday or wedding anniversary in style! We will take care of all the details from Floating Bar in Starfish Cay to Wedding Reception at Sunset. You dream it, we make it happen. Come and let us make this the trip of a lifetime!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a scuba trip out to saona island. It was a crappy day...cold and rainy. But the crew on the trip kept us happy and upbeat. It was my first time doing scuba as well as my son. They were so attentive with us and never left us for a second. They always made sure we were comfortable and safe which really made our first experience wonderful. Saona island was beautiful. We were dropped off there while the more experienced divers went for another dive. I’d say this was my only negative with the trip. There was crew with us on the island but I felt like we were just “dropped off”. Not given any real direction on where we could go or what we could do. We were also really hungry by this time and had to sit around for about an hour while smelling the food of other groups coming. I’d suggest bringing snacks cause my kids were really hungry. But when we did get our lunch it was fantastic and worth the wait.
The trip home seemed long, again cause of the weather. The crew was great at trying to get people up dancing and engaged but the rain was relentless and made everyone cold and grumpy. Bring rain gear just in case.
I’m giving them a great rating cause I think this is an awesome excursion and worth the money. Our day was just dampened cause of the weather which is beyond their control. My suggestions are bring snacks and rain gear.

All reviews
"other companies"
in 11 reviews
"atlantic princess"
in 8 reviews
"answered all of our questions"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were looking for a fun and safe excursion for three mothers and three daughters and we found exactly that with El Tour Caribe. Lise carefully explained the details and answered all our pre-cruise questions on the phone. We had a great time snorkeling and boating with the Capitan Gringo crew. Our expectations were exceeded, even if the weather didn't quite cooperate.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction