“Veeery nice Pizza bred”

Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Bavaro
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The Pizzas especially the bred they made is very good. Very friendly staff and nice Place to be.i will always recommend this Place.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I've gone twice now, the first time I ordered a pizza, the crust was not fully cooked, it was very mushy, the service was OK, although no one spoke English. We went with another couple last night and I ordered a ceasar salad, the other three ordered a pizza. Their pizza was alright, however my ceasar salad was served with a iceberg lettuce, the croutons were a white piece of toast, not fully cooked, no bacon or parmasan cheese. I asked for bacon and cheese, they have no parmasan cheese and they gave me bacon, I had a very hard time conveying my request with them as no one spoke English. It took about 45 minutes to get the pizza and my friends were already on their second slice of pizza when I finally got my salad.

They should not have ceasar salad on their menu as they don't know how to make it correctly.

There are only four tables inside, and a few tables outside, it is very crowded and tight between tables and chairs. Outside you are basically sitting beside the parking lot, where you have an enormous amount of noise and pollution from the motorcycles.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered 2 cold starters and one milanesa waiting 1 hours. No attention to the customer. Awful managing of the situation. I complain about it but I heard no excuses from owner. No discount over the bill due to that. Very bad. They think only to the money but to the customer care. Besides the food doesn't worth. No value for money. This place in Italy would be close since long time. Keep out from this place.

1  Thank DocEmmethBrown
Reviewed 2 January 2018

dinner first night was great! dinner second night was inedible. inconsistent food but great service overall

1  Thank Elizabeth P
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere of the place would be better if the owner / head pizza chef Giuseppe were in a good mood.

He was shouting at his staff a lot, complaining all the time and his face looked like it was going to explode with anger. On several occasions, on two different visits to the restaurant. So it wasn’t a one-off.

The way he treats the staff I’m surprised they’re still working there.

The pizzas were good. The pasta (spaghetti carbonara) didn’t taste like carbonara at all. They even cut the spaghetti in two or three pieces instead of leaving them all long.

I’m Italian so I know what I’m talking about.

Good place to go but just avoid the owner.