“Great ice cream.....truly Italian.”
Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Bavaro
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Enjoyed their ice cream almost every day....a great place to have a true Italian gelato in El Cortecito - Los Corales area....owners are Italian from Naples and make their own gelato just like in Italy.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza is delicious, price is good for the amount of food! The personal size pizza is perfect for 1 person. The calazone was also very good! I recommend eating here. It's also walking distance to souvenire shops nearby. I would eat here again!

The restaurant is clean & the customer service is good! When the waitress messed up on our order, she quickly fixed it!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The pizza here that my bf had was tasty, unfortunately my salad was terrible. The lettuce was soaked in oil and the chicken and croutons were not fresh. They tasted old and I didn't eat the chicken as I thought I might get ill...still had to pay for it although I told the waitress it was inedible

Reviewed 13 April 2017

this place is amazing good. the pizzas and calzones are unique, one of the best I ever eat. owners are present always, they are really good people, price is ok but, do not got to the bathroom, ugly, dirty and in bad shape. Please put a little money in that area, it will not be to much and lot of customers will appreciate that.
4 stars because of the bathroom area and the lack of cleaning around that area.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We dine at Bella Napoli several times during our visit every year to Bavaro. The food is just excellent and very consistent! The pizza is superb, and the pasta dishes are like MAMA's (hope she doesn't read this ;)) The gnocchi with the bolognese sauce is so good!! The Diavola pizza has just the right amount of kick! Prices are very, very reasonable! To top off a great dins, try the cappuccino and tiramisu for dessert, it is excellent!!! Everything is homemade, even the desserts!! You will not be disappointed, I promise you! Great family atmosphere!!