US$327
US$168
Bookit.com
US$385
US$301
Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$188
US$93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$264
US$186
Priceline
1,293 results
All reviewssun clubolive branchcat womanpizza shopsunnyside grillwindows buffetflip flopzfish tailsking kongchopsticks restaurantbavaro sidechop stickspunta canaentertainment staffwilly wonkabavaro lobbyquiet pool
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This the worst vacation I have ever had (and I was in Puerta Vallarata when Hurricane Patricia hit in 2015).

The service is atrocious. During our meals, we were lucky if we had someone bring us water. If we wanted other beverages such as a coca-cola or beer, we had to hunt someone down or had to go up to their service station and serve ourselves. The waitstaff, however, had no problem pouring themselves drinks from the bar and sipping it behind their station. Besides the lack of service, the staff is egregiously rude: They are more interested in talking with each other and being on their phones. Thank you's are met with "ok" or simply no response. And my personal favorite is being made fun for my weight (just had a baby 9 months ago). A staff member shook their finger "no" when I served myself French fries while rubbing his belly and making a large body gesture with his hands. Other staff members poked at the bellies and jiggled the arm fat of bigger guests while playing a poolside game. When a staff member asked my friend where she was from and replied "Montana", his response was, "you're lucky to be here". I have never been made to feel so poor on vacation, EVER. The one positive aspect was our daily housekeeper, who cleaned the room very well.

The cooked food is borderline inedible. Poor day to day variety and little selection left us hungry and on multiple occasions wanting to order outside food. There was also misrepresentation about what was being served: mahi mahi is not a dark in color or intensely fish flavored (canned tuna) fish, for example. If you're hungry at 4pm or 5pm and you want something more than a donut or a disgusting slice of burnt pizza,
you're SOL. Most of the restaurants were closed during our stay and there was a HUGE miscommunication about what was open. They publicized that a restaurant was open, when it wasn't and had restaurants open that were publicized as closed. That being said the fresh fruit is delicious. The in-room mini bar that had a measley two beers and bottle of wine was never restocked during our stay, even upon request. Isn't this an all-inclusive?

This resort needs a major facelift and rejuvenation. I will absolutely NEVER return to this resort and highly doubt I will return to Punta Cana because of this disheartening experience. I urge anyone looking into this resort to do the proper research and take the reviews from travelers into serious consideration. It would be a shame for someone else's vacation to be ruined and hard earned money swindled.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Gina M
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Our group had an awesome trip, rooms were nice and clean, staff friendly. What made our vacation was the entertainment, there was always something going on. You laughed, smiled, clapped along and/or participated. I want to especially thank the Boss, DJ James, Pokeman, Lava, King Kong, Tiger, Jordan, Beyonce, Jessica (she was our bar server from Coconuts). Without this group, our stay would not have been as exciting.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The resort is very clean and our oceanfront room was beautiful. I'm glad that we were on the second floor because the building doesn't have an elevator. There were only 2 buffets open when we were there and the choices were limited. We ate breakfast and lunch at the Sunnyside Buffet almost every day and the choices were the same every day - no variety like other resorts where we have stayed. Also, other guests we talked to agreed that the food wasn't that good. Most employees at the resort did not speak/understand English very well. In fact, when we went to a sit down restaurant, we had to point at the item on the menu that we wanted because they didn't even know the menu items that were in English. Service in the restaurants was either very good or very bad. The first time we went to the Italian restaurant, it took them 20 minutes to take our order. Snorkeling by the resort was not good due to murky water 6 out of 7 days. We will stay at a different resort if we go back to Punta Cana.

Room Tip: Room 12216 is a nice room with a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Wow!!!! What an amazing holiday I had... check in was easy and we were taken to our room we then went to find one of the many bars on offer and that's where we met THE BEST BARMAN RAMON we were greeted with a massive smile and we had a Ramon special... not a clue what it was but it was delicious.... we mainly used the lobby bar as we knew ramon would be there to serve some amazing drinks very energetic whilst making them and also puts on an amazing show whilst doing it... the beach was lovely and the sea very warm. We did 3 amazing trips and deffinatly regiment the buggy trip was amazing but we got VERY MUDDY!!!! so take something you don't mind throwing away!! We had no problems with any of the food it was all lovely apart from el lago which is one that you pay for.... this was not good at all!!! But all of the other restraunts we're lovely personally I think the French was my favourite one and the olive branch. We had a few minor issues which yonathon in concierge dealt with fantastically... all in all fantastic holiday and can not wait to return!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank lisa2388
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Stayed at this resort from 4/26 - 5/1/2018. The professionalism varies from employee to employee. Some were very warm & inviting, and some were very unkind. A lot of the male employees were overtly flirtatious. The major issue for me however was having my sisters and I called Black B*'s from one of the employees working in the casino. She assumed we didn't understand Spanish. The manager was alerted & apologized, but said he would verify what took place & contact us with a resolution. This NEVER happened. It was swept under the rug. I refuse to patronize any establishment that allows racist mistreatment. Please be mindful that you may encounter this sort of treatment if you are a person of color visiting this resort.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family