2 people are viewing this hotel
RitzCarlton.com
US$561
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$560
Hotels.com
US$560
PricelineUS$560
Booking.comUS$560
eDreamsUS$560
1,114 results
All reviews personal butler sunset bar the reserve royal villa butler service ocean pavilion thai restaurant hong island sri trang four seasons private pool biggest bed andaman sea executive chef resort grounds our honeymoon the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

To be honest, I think this place is lucky with the managers and all staff . All workers look genuinely joyful and not oppressed.They talk to you confidently, respectfully and kind. Any errors are quickly corrected and attention is not focused on it. I think guests always feel when staff is fake smile, but here is no .I feel , they are really chill and calm! The resor location is simply excellent. It's magic. Here, all the villas are beautiful.Landscape design is super nice . I felt sincere care and safety for the first time from all resorts what i visited. It also seemed to me that the hotel is located in a very unusual positive location. Feel some special energy there. This place has a positive impact on you. Like a mantra. The only things what make me confusing is the poor mini bar. For me, this is now the number 2 hotel in it Thailand.congratulations to team!

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank skyflyyy
Anthony Smekens, General Manager at Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Skyflyyy,

Warm greetings from Krabi and thank you for publishing this review after your recent stay with us!

It warms me up to read your lines and comments. At the Ritz-Carlton we have a motto that states that we're all Ladies and Gentlemen serving Ladies and Gentlemen. This gives each of our team members the pride, confidence and freedom to perform their duties with the highest level of positivism and offer the most personal service to all our guests. I'm glad they have managed to leave this good impression on you.

I will review the minibar offerings and benchmark to see what extra we can offer in this aspect. Thank you for your honest feedback and suggestions.

We're proud to be in your TOP3 choice of Best Hotels in Thailand. We then look forward to welcome you, your friends and family at Phulay Bay anytime in the future.

Warm and sincere regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2021

We visited the place with average expectation of a 5 star hotel but what we feel during a 3-night vacation is marvelous! The service and the place are flawless.
Special thanks to Khun Mon and Khun Por, our butlers, for such a perfect stay.
We dined in the hotel for 3 nights and all the waitresses serving our dinner are very sweet and caring. Not to mention the taste of the food, they're really delicious and original.
Khun Nut at the swimming pool bar is so attentive, many thanks for the superb service.
We visited 5 star hotels in Krabi from time to time and Phulay Bay ranked at the very top. If you are searching for a great place to spend your wonderful time, you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank T-J-7720
Anthony Smekens, Owner at Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear T-J-7720,

Warm greetings from Krabi, Phulay Bay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience online.

I'm extremely proud of the team for turning your 3-night stay into a memorable experience. Thank you for highlighting our Ladies and Gentlemen by name, Khun Mon, Khun Por, Khun Nut and all the other team members who worked genuinely hard to ensure your stay was comfortable.

Now that you have experienced the Ritz-Carlton hospitality in Krabi, please do plan to come visit us again.
We will be waiting for you with open arms.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the Royal suite. This place was amazing. Was there June of 2019 . The food, the scenery, the stillness and luxury. Just what the doctor ordered. Go with friends. It can be too quiet. The resort is absolutely stunning.

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear Mezzat69,

Warm greetings from Thailand!
The entire team was happy to read your review and positive comments. It has put a smile on everybody's face again!

I'm glad you keep fond memories of your time at Phulay Bay. Please plan to come back once travel is safe.
I like your comparison with the Doctor's prescription, and yes, we're indeed a cure for anybody looking for an exotic and luxury escape.

Best regards and wishing you more exciting travels to come finally this year.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Speechless - that's how I felt when I entered Phulay Bay Ritz-Carlton (the resort known for being featured in Hangover Part 2). It offers a stunning natural sanctuary and an array of five-star resort accommodations. I unequivocally endorse and recommend this place to anyone, particularly those who are looking to escape (the pandemic) and experience one of those "wow, I will never forget that time," and those who are considering visiting Krabi for their next vacation. Amazing view + resort.

Why this place? From start to finish, the staff focused on two things (definitely more but this is what I remember): service and attention-to-detail. My significant other and I felt extremely welcomed and thus we were able to take advantage of all the accommodations (e.g., snorkeling, private boat trip, spa, yoga, pool, etc). The food here is fantastic as well - try their calamari, coconut juice, and crab curry. Oh, one random note: I told the General Manager that I just got out of the 14-day quarantine in Bangkok. Subsequently, that evening, I received a bottle of prosecco and a "certificate of freedom." It was a total surprise and again, one of those "I will never forget" experience. Thanks, Sabai!

In all, I highly recommend this place, and I can't wait to come back!

Room tip: Beach Villa!
Date of stay: December 2020
Anthony Smekens, Owner at Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear Mooncsw,

It was such a pleasure to meet you and your significant other this week, and to be chosen as the first escape destination after your entire travel adventure. Since the moment I met you I could feel your excitement, so we're honored to be part of these moments and contribute with the little magic our Butlers team can do.
We all look forward to starting 2021, with notes of hope. Thanks to positive online testimonies like yours, we're confident that any travelers will value our unique settings, natural environment and personalized service.

I wish you a great end of year season and look forward to connect again in a near future.

Warm regards, on behalf of all the Ladies and Gentlemen of Phulay Bay!

Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve

Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

I have stayed with a friend for four days. I can truly call it one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The unique check in experience, the luxurious rooms with their gigantic ceilings with Thai style wooden elements, the lush green surroundings, the huge pool, the delicious breakfast.. Just to name a few items that impressed me.
Last but not least the service. Our personal butler, Nam, was very friendly, super helpful and made us feel so welcome at all time. He could be contacted on WhatsApp and his responsiveness was perfect. We were in good hands throughout the entire stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank J9459WKpeterg

Dear J9459WKpeterg,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review online and for highlighting the details that make Phulay Bay such a unique and magic destination in itself. We're glad to know that you appreciate these touchpoints and that these have contributed to your positive 4 days getaway.
As you mentioned, another of these key strengths we build on is our young and dynamic Butlers team. Khun Nam in this case is an integral part of it, and I will make sure to convey your message to him for proper recognition. This will certainly motivate him a lot! Thank you.

I wish you a happy and safe end-of-year season and looking forward to welcoming you back from 2021 onwards.

Warm regards,