“Good food, good prices, and awesome staff”

Legend's Resort Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$6 - US$7
Description: Legend's Resort is located on the south west coast of siquijor island. Legends Resort is a unspoiled location with a unique and delightful area. With a sports bar with billiard darts, Offering the best pizza on the island, all tables every set's with an ocean view. All cottages has an ocean view.great place to visit a great place to stay with great food,great atmosphere and great ambiance all the buildings new done in native styles. Collection is from around world interesting to visit. Including photographs of my times with Muhammad Ali,engelbert,Mike Stone former world karate champion former bodyguard of Tom Jones,Elvis Presley Etc.and much more
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I ate here on two of three nights as it seemed the closest restaurant to my resort in Maria.

First night I was greeted by the owner, Tony, who told me all about his travels and living all over the world as well as some of the place's history. I had the coco chicken with no spice which was a really good portion and delicious.

Second night I went there, the barman and waitress sat down near me and talked to me loads about the island. The waitress was very interested in the UK and asked me loads of questions which was really awesome. The barman invited me for beer with the chef but I was driving so I had to refuse. They also helped direct me to get gas for my motorbike from a local store. Had the blue cheese burger which was good. A little too much BBQ sauce for me.

Great place and awesome staff. Recommended to solo travellers because of how generally cool, interested and welcoming all the staff were.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Riversson
Management response:Responded 27 April 2017

thank you very much for a good comments
best regards legends famiy

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

With wide open area,fresh air,and the sea,it's a good place to dine.The burger was good.The owner is kind and showed us his photographs and explained to us why the name of the restaurant is Legends.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Probinsyanang B
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Nice and cozy place to eat and to spend time, friendly staff and delicious meal! A lot of local fish dishes. Tasty seafood.

1  Thank Laimis90
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Called into Legends for lunch. Received a warm welcome from its owner, Tony, who has some great stories. Food and service fantastic. Really recommend. Views and gardens stunning.

Good luck with your project Tony!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

4 of us stopped in for a light bite and a drink. The service and quality of the food was great,good prices too. I spoke with the owner,Tony, for about 20 minutes,super nice and friendly guy.The view at this place is spectacular,don't miss the sunset. No, he doesn't show hockey games but he is forgiven,I don't think anybody on the island does,my search continues.