Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
SAVE US$9
PricelineUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$93
All reviews modern decor port macquarie palms dog cafe shower shops beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

I recently stayed at Little Palms Cabins with my little dog Bucky. We were so welcomed by Jess and her staff. The cabin was fabulous. Super stylish, modern decor, quality sheets and towels. The fittings were all very modern and stylish, great shower and bathroom with quality liquid hand and shower soaps. Not your average motel type toiletries. The cabin was also very clean. Stylish light fittings, great TV ( with Netflix) and a great internet connection. I highly recommend if you’re heading to the Port Macquarie area.it’s literally an easy 18 minute drive. Don’t hesitate if travelling that way to stay here, it’s fabulous.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

My wife, dog and I just spent 10 days in Lake Cathie staying at Little Palms Cabins.

The initial booking was easy and just speaking with Jess gave me a great feeling.

Communication via email gave me all the information needed in these difficult times.

Upon arrival the experience just got better. The one bedroom unit was immaculate and so well presented. Modern decor with a home like feeling.

On our second day we met Jess, such a lovely person, she genuinely seemed happy to meet us, may have helped by the fact she loved our dog.

I really can't recommend this place enough. I guarantee you that we will visit again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Modern and super clean accommodation with thoughtful details and styling right through to the flat screen tv.
Hands on owner operator is extremely helpful!
Location is fabulous. Stroll to beach, shops, tavern, cafe’s. Local artist workshops, great hiking tracks and Port Macquarie all nearby,

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
littlepalmcabins, Owner at Little Palm Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Thanks Jackie! Was an absolute pleasure having you stay!

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Staff were friendly and welcoming, accommodation was very clean, modern, and comfortable. Cabins are in a convenient location, close to shops, eateries, the lake and beach.

This will be a regular family getaway location. Thank you

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

My partner and I recently stayed at little palm cabins, we loved our weekend away. The cabins were newly renovated, and beautifully clean! Jess was very welcoming, and was great at recommending the best local restaurants and cafes. It was just a short drive to Port Macquarie, North Haven or Laurieton. We will certainly be back!

Date of stay: January 2020