“Night we visited we were the only table!”
Review of Casa Mia

Casa Mia
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Mae Sot
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The night we had dinner the owner told us it had been a very slow day, actually she said Mae sot has been slow all year. There was 4 of us and the food was alright but it came out of the kitchen one dish at a time. Also one of the appetizers was the last dish out of the kitchen.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to eat. The Italian food tastes great (so does the local dishes)! If it’s a busy night it might take a bit of time to get your food, but definitely worth it!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Quite a few foreigners go there for a good range of Thai, Burmese and Western meals. Free water arrives with the placemats, cutlery and menus. Mango smoothie is great. I love the Burmese pickled tealeaf salad and a favourite is chicken and cashews because it also has a lot of vegetables. It can come in an edible taro basket or with rice, but if you want a carb free option, say, no rice. In english!!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

On this visit I chose to have a pasta dish, as I knew they made it in-house, and it came highly-recommended.

Mine was a simple dish (pasta puttanesca), but the last to arrive - almost everyone had finished eating. As someone with a relatively small appetite, I found this portion size insufficient, and the sauce bore no resemblance to the puttanesca I know, and love.

I've downgraded my overall rating. My food was disappointing, and whilst the service was reasonably attentive, the fact that others had finished eating by the time my dinner arrived, is unsatisfactory, in my view.

In future, I'll stick with local food - it's a much better experience all round.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

A place that worth visit Thailand again! Cool place, with kindly staff, that has one of the more yummy menu i ever saw. Hard to choose between so many variety tasty food options. Thai, Burmeese and Italian food, that makes you want to eat all day long :)