New Dawn Pensionne(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$18
Win Min Transient Inn(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
US$13
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
Uptown Condotel(Cagayan de Oro)
US$40
US$30
Priceline
Rich Manor Pension House(Cagayan de Oro)
US$13
Free cancellation until 08/01
Book now, pay at stay
Red Planet Cagayan de Oro(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$24
Priceline
Travelers Pod(Cagayan de Oro)(Great Value!)
US$28
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$69
US$44
N Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
US$57
US$51
Agoda.com
Seda Centrio(Cagayan de Oro)
US$86
US$71
Agoda.com
Limketkai Luxe Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
US$80
US$62
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop barstandard roomgreat hotelthe ground floorkilolongganisataxibedwificitycdo
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Ebar the rooftop bar was excellent..i didnt stay in the hotel but had a great night on the roofyop bar called Ebar and the beer was cold and the music just right in fact my fiancee Blanche got up and sang a song,,,the food was excellent but not as good as the atmosphere..this place could be a hidden gem for night time entertainment if they did some redecorating to hide the equipment thats an eyesore...and put down a new roof deck which was actually dangerous in a few spots........but when they do that i wouldnt hesistate to go there every weekend night....bartender was very hardworking too.. my profile pic was taken at ebar

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

My gab taxi brought me to Pacifico Boutique Hotel when I asked him for a nice hotel that's boy so expensive. I was pleasntly surprised. I paid 2,159 net for the standard room. The Longaniza was so good I asked myself if I could buy a kilo. The room is spacious and the bed is the best. I will definitely check in hete if I get another project in CDO.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Yesterday my grab taxi brought me to The Pacifico Boutique Hotel when I asked him for a nice hotel that's not so expensive. I was pleasantly surprised. I payed 2159 net for a standard room. The longganisa was so good I asked if I could buy a kilo. The room is spacious and the bed is the best. I will definitely check in here if I get another project in CDO.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Got a deluxe room, price of which around Php500 less than Seda. Should've taken Seda instead.

I arrived to an empty front office and had to wait for the staff. No issue with the no frills check-in, but there was nobody to assist with luggage.

While my room was new and has good bathroom and bed, the supplies were so bare. Cheap soap and shampoo only. Slippers and robes not available.

Breakfast was plain although it wasn't bad-tasting. The coffee needs to be changed.

Again, for its price, better to look for other options.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I had a great stay here. Room is quite spacious and love the feel of the sheets and pillows, bed is very comfortable. It wasn't difficult to get to and like that it's just near restaurants, Divisoria and Gaston Park. The tapsilog that I had for breakfast was one of the best I had, tender and flavorful.

If your a light sleeper and happens that there is a band at Ebar, request for the lower floors.

Overall, love this place and I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends