Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Hotels.com
US$84
View deal
FindHotelUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
PricelineUS$84
All reviews limketkai mall other star hotels rooms are spacious complete amenities pool and gym city cdo luxury bathtub philippines conference poolside slippers premier supervisor transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

The premier world-class hotel in Cagayan de Oro City with complete amenities - pool, wifi, bar, buffet restaurant, wide rooms, good customer-service, and a lot more. . If you need luxury and convenience within your reach, Limketkai Luxe Hotel has it all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank NoelFormoso1981
Reviewed 13 March 2020

My first time in CDO so I really didn't know what to expect only to find out that it's a big city. Haven't tried any other hotel there so I have no point of comparison but I'd bet that it's 1 on the upper-end hotels in the city judging by the amenities.

The lobby is not as spacious compared to other 5-star hotels but decent enough. A bank of fast elevators, 3 of them, so it didn't matter that I was on the 19th floor. Hallways are brightly lit and carpeted so you don't hear footsteps outside.

Rooms are decent-sized. Bed is big & comfy. Plenty of pillows with an extra in the closet. Everything is electronic in the room, including light controls, A/C, door bells, DND/Make-up Room signs. A/C is strong. Cable is good. Internet can be better, though. 2 phones in the room, room & bathroom.

Bathroom is not that big but good enough. Standard bathroom but better quality. Not a big fan of bathtubs/shower area combo. Very happy that they have a bidet in there.

Breakfast is ok but small compared to other 5-stars. They have a pool but didn't get a chance to check it out.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kristian P
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

Very good location, it really works for us. We are only here for 8 days, we spent 6 nights at this hotel unfortunately we have to transfer due to unavailability of rooms. Great breakfast and a sufficient gym as my partner and I used the gym as we want to continue our routines. The staff Ken de la Rita is very pleasant and accommodating. We will sure stay here on our next trip.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Overall not bad. I’ve stayed at this hotel a few times and the service is very inconsistent. This is typical of hotels in the Philippines. Sadly they don’t train their staff on how important consistency of service is. I stayed in a suite this time and the room was great. When I arrived I noticed an extremely oily substance on top of all surfaces in my room. Housekeeping said this was polish but it looked and felt like oil to me. Anyway, the housekeeping guy removed it and didn’t apply it for the duration of my trip. So at least they listened to my needs. The other issue I have with this hotel is food related. Firstly, they don’t serve bacon everyday at breakfast. This completely amazes me. I was told that it’s the chef’s decision not to serve bacon everyday. For an international hotel I find this unbelievable. Every other hotel I’ve stayed in here in the Philippines, large or small serves bacon everyday! Also the food is expensive for what you get. Definitely not good value for money. My advice is eat out. There are plenty of good restaurants in the local area

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jimbobinmanila
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

This hotel has been my family's favorite temporary haven for the past years because of its great accommodations and facilities offered. Rooms were clean and spacious, while the pool and gym were exceptional. The location is also very good because it's accessible to almost all important destinations. We've always enjoyed our stay at this hotel and it has not disappointed us except once when there were lapses made by its employees. But I felt compensated enough after my last stay when I was greeted with courtesy and treated well. I'm sure I will be coming back.

Date of stay: February 2020