“Yummy Pansit Guisado!”
Review of Bagong Lipunan

Bagong Lipunan
Ranked #23 of 266 Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Before i went here, I checked reviews, and saw a lot of positive ones praising their Pansit Guisado and Beef Steak.

We had our dinner here from water rafting (just imagine how hungry we were from 4 hours of water rafting) haha. Definitely looking forward to having a sumptuous dinner.

When we arrived, there were more than enough tables for the 5 of us, so we got seated immediately, we ordered a lot! Pansit, Beef Steak, Chopsuey, Rice, etc. We waited more than 20 minutes for the food to be served, and boy they were all super delicious! I specially liked their Pansit Guisado, where I always put vinegar to make it even tastier

We went back to our hotels with a full and happy stomach Don't forget this place when visiting Cagayan de Oro!

Overall 10/10

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Indeed a place to visit when in Cagayan de Oro. I recommend their beefsteak guisado and pancit guisado.

Date of visit: November 2016
Thank Charmaine Svelt... P
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Its just a little above cheap budget ( used to be very low priced, they have increased but still worth it). The classic sarisari pork is so delicious. You may order it plain or spicy hot ( they have a powdered mixture which I suspect is not just ground peppercorns. Maybe with ground hot chilis). I also think that their " templada" is a prepared pack because their beef tastes very similar to the sari sari pork except for the beef taste, and it tastes the same in all their branches. Their Lo mi and canton are the city's favorite snack. Waiters need some service education tho'.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Ivo D
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Bagong Lipunan is an icon among Restaurants in CDO. My all time favorite is Pancit Guisado. Since my childhood days until now this yummy taste is the same as before. The consistency of the food served and the taste that makes Bagong Lipunan stand still. Great.!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Tried this place after reading all the good reviews from here! It was worth a visit. They have a lot of different ways you would want your pancit to be! They also have other dishes that are worth trying. The cool thing about their pancit is that they have a lot "sahog" in it! Worth a visit!

Date of visit: July 2016