“So much hype! High-five!”

Kagay Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Cagayan de Oro
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

You definitely should try this activity when you're in Cagayan! We were a group of 8 when we tried this. We were divided to two rafts. The guides were so funny and witty. There will be a camera man riding a kayak to take care of the highlights for you for P500 — which is worth as all images and few videos are high quality.

Even if I am a no-swimmer, it definitely is one of the best adventure I've tried! You'll feel safe and secure with how the guide gives you lessons and tips on dos and not-to-dos during the activity. The rule is simple, always listen to the guide.

At P1200/pax, you'll get to enjoy at most 2hrs course from the lower section with 14 rapids. We regretted to have not taken the mid-section for more rapids and more fun. I suggest for you to try directly the mid-section as it will give you superb experience! It costs P1400/pax for the mid. Not bad at all! We'd love to go back again but to more advanced course!

All reviews
"rainy season"
"package includes"
"sight seeing"

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Omg! It was a great experience. It was scary but worthy. You will have a short "training" before you dip to the water. You will have a guide in every boat so you would definitely feel safe. Its your turn to try it. How I wish I was able to get some photos. Unfortunately im scare that my phone gets wet. Lol

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best outdoor activity I have experienced. This is best for any team building activity. This is one less bucket list.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

What an amazing day we had White Water Rafting in CDO.. Jeepney ride was great the crew was professional it was just an all around amazing day. Highly recommended. Xx

1  Thank twistedfoodlover