Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia.comUS$26
HurbUS$26
PricelineUS$26
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

No water heater, no wifi, no hair dryer, no other amenities.

Failed on the basic services they can offer. “Executive suite” experience isn’t an executive experience an all. I feel like i am roomed in in a standard room at any regular provincial hotel. Book at your own risk.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

With the use of technology we can find locations easily. The apps MAPS.Me failed me this time. When I search the location of this hotel it pointed me to another location. Luckily I did not argue with the taxi driver in bringing me to this hotel. The surrounding of the hotel is not so good. It is within the periphery of the public market. So expect to see pile of garbage along the way. The hotel facade is nice although its undeniably older structure. The staff are courteous but on the lobby it says no internet connection so its a no no for me since I will be using internet in my work. The room is relatively good. I stayed for 5 days. On the second day I noticed that the linen and towel are unchanged so I called the lobby and she says its upon Request. Another big NO NO for me. They didn’t inform me that I should be informing them to make up my room. Other hotels are automatically making up the rooms. Anyway, the good thing is that just outside the hotel is night market. Enjoy the ukay ukay ang street foods. Book at your own risk.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

At first, I was expecting a nice room because the reception area was nice. But NO. I will never stay in this hotel. They applied floor wax in the room which was very smelly that triggered my coughing. Air-conditioning unit was noisy. It’s never a comfy place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank P2334FXmarial
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

As long as I can remember, my family and I always go to this hotel everytime we go to Cagayan de Oro City. I'm already in the working sector but I can still remember staying there when I was in my elementary days. I'm not saying that as a bad thing. Its to show that no matter how many years passed, the quality of their hotel and service is superb.
De Luxe Hotel done a lot of renovations through the years and added a couple function halls. They are great for weddings and other occasions.
They have a lot of rooms all the way up to the 4th floor. (Don't worry, they have an elevator.) A room for 1, 2, 3 or a family, they have it. Just take your pick. We usually stay at their Quad Room which is very spacious and comfy.
They have a restaurant at the ground floor and offers free breakfast to the hotel guests.
The parking area at front can fit a few cars but the parking area at the back can fit many.
The front desk staff, guards and bellhop is always friendly and helpful. They have a spacious lounge area near the front desk which I adore.
The only negative I have for this hotel, is in times when a couple of events are booked in the same day in the hotel especially weddings. There are guests that are respectful and doesn't make a lot of noise but there are a lot of those that tends to get rowdy in the hallways that can disturb other hotel guests. There are even times that kids keeps on playing with the elevator. They kept going up and down or just stayed in a floor but keeps on pressing the elevator button.
Still, it's not the hotel's fault the guests are a little bit rowdy but if they can contain it, we, the other hotel guests, offers our gratitude.

A piece of advice for future hotel guests, as much as possible don't go to this hotel when there exams (civil service, LET) going on IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RESERVATION. De Luxe Hotel is always fully booked during those times. Be sure to get a reservation for assurance.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sheela Richen D
Reviewed 1 July 2017

After our graduation, our college offered a free gathering to thank the students family for being part of the college family and sending their children at school. The place was great and sound systems were enough.

Date of stay: March 2017