“Awesome place to have coffee+cake with a friend”
Review of Rafabels

Rafabels
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Naga
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Rafabels is a nice little place to take your friend out for coffee and indulge in conversation. Sure, people pass on each side of the place, but it still feels private somehow (considering its open area setup). I've tried their tea, cappuccino, coffee, smoothie, and a wide assortment of cakes, and I just love it. I've taken my mom here multiple times, and I've also gone solo, when I just want to treat myself and do some on-the-go watercolor art.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

At last-a place that serves real brewed coffee! Great prices for drinks and cakes all served with a smile. This is a great place to meet friends as its situated in the SM ground floor and easy to find. Ive been here most days to get a good coffee (50 pesos) at time of writing this. Comfy seats and tables and bar -like seats for those who prefer that. Recommended.

2  Thank Zolar878