“Great place to hang out with friends!”
Review of The Coffee Table

The Coffee Table
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Naga
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I loved my time here. As someone who swears on Starbucks, The Coffee Table is a nice alternative, especially when you want something more budget-friendly and is less crowded on weekends. You have to ask the water about some meals though, as I ordered a sandwich off the menu and was served something so simple (I think it was a grilled cheese sandwich) I thought they just forget the sides or something. I have to remind myself to ask them what's included in the meal next time. Also, they could do well to improve their meal presentation.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This is hidden gem for great coffee--its located in the hotel on the second floor and I was greeted with a lively welcome when I arrived. Friendly and courteous staff and a very clean air con setting to enjoy a lovely proper coffee. The best I have tried in Naga. At the time of writing a black Americano was 80 pesos so a real bargain for a properly brewed coffee. Nice open view from the windows of the street but this makes the coffee table seem even more spacious. Thoroughly recommended --will be back to try the food!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

The atmosphere was nice, although the noise from the other tables are quite annoying. The spacing between tables aren't comfortable enough, but that's a given due to the place's small area. The view is great especially at night, the traffic noise isn't that bad even if its right in front of the place. Other than the usual tables, there's a sofa spot in the cafe. Their food is kind of expensive, but well worth it, especially the desserts. Staff are fast and eager to serve. Their coffee is okay, but not what I'd call amazing.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I suppose it has come to be expected of coffee places to have a good Wi-Fi connection, and in this aspect, The Coffee Table fails hard. However, if you're more inclined to have a good chat with friends over decent drinks though, this is a good stop when you're in Naga.

Drinks for four people will set you back at just a little over $10.00. Not bad!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

This is my favorite café in the city. It offers one of the most scrumptious pastas in town and has good coffee too. The staff are friendly and accomodating. The place is nice but quiet packed on weekends.
I've been bringing my friends and relatives to the place and they loved it.