“A great break from crispy pata and pasta/pizza”

Okuya Sushi Ramen Tempura
Ranked #57 of 80 Restaurants in Naga
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I love Japanese food, and although there's much to be said about how "on par" Okuya is with authentic Japanese cuisine, I'd say this comes quite close, locally. The first time I visited was with my college friends, and the last time I visited was with my best friend. The area is quiet so there's room for conversation, but there's also ambient music to dull out the buzzing from a room being too quiet. I love their fried California Maki and tempura bentos.

10  Thank KimAyala

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

A birthday party was held at Okuya Naga and we were asked to join (which we were of course very pleased to accept)!

My family and friends told me to put their comments on TripAdvisor, to wit;

- assorted maki is incomparable with other authentic Japanese Resto
- Okuya Naga's signature dish the "Laing maki" is indeed very special with the crispy bits
- affordable
- kani salad is a must try
- cozy
- very clean premises

11  Thank MJAu888
Reviewed 23 January 2016

I can't say its as authentic as Makiyaki, but its good on its own way. The prices aren't as expensive either, recommend going here with a group. The place itself is long but narrow and doesn't offer much else. However, their comfort room is unisex but its quite spacious for a person.

13  Thank LaShei
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

We had a hectic schedule during our holidays in Naga City but we got the chance to dine in Okuya Naga (again). We invited relatives and friends to join my family for a get-together and enjoyed the sumptuous meals. Affordable and delicious indeed

13  Thank MJAu888
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Whenever I visit Naga City, I would never fail to dine in this Japanese Restaurant. Cozy, good service and great meals!! They do have WiFi connect and clean washroom and toilet. I have attached photos of my recent visits.

This restaurant is very close to the Avenue Plaza Hotel, Basilica (Home of INA de Peñafrancia) and the Peñafrancia Church).

17  Thank MJAu888