“Nice Weekend Trip”

Panicuason Hot Spring Resort
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Naga
Reviewed 7 April 2016

One of the best things about this resort is that it gives you a choice on what temperature you want to bathe in. They have a room temperature pool (mostly where kids hang out 'cause they have a slide), the hot spring (where most of the people are grown ups/seniors who want to relax their muscles), an extremely cold pool (teens hang out here more often as I've observed), and a river where naturally refreshing water flows directly from the mountains.

I've had a dip in all of these areas, and I must say the hot spring definitely gave my skin the relaxation it needed. I just have issues with the huts and the showers. Given the reputation they have in Naga, it would be much better if they made sure the showers are dry where they should be dry and so on.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"beautiful location"
"degrees celsius"
in 3 reviews
"pools of varying temperatures"
"stay overnight"
"natural river"
"having fun"
"steep road"

Reviewed 29 February 2016

The place is so nice. The view is awesome, so natural.
I like the hot spring, very relaxing. It's nice if some of the facilities will be maintained.

1  Thank Janna J
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

This is worth a visit but go out of peak weekend times. Best times are early afternoon week days. Be prepared to take time to get there -if you can hire a car or 4x4 or motorbike thats better as public transport is not always reliable or accessible. Be prepared to pay 200 pesos per person to get in then in addition another 200-500 pesos if you want to get changed anywhere!! Thats rather mean and money grabbing -I paid 200 pesos for a dirty run down box shaped compartment still in public view and I left my bag and lunch box there but its very poor. Cafe drinks are fresh and reasonably priced but I would advise taking a picnic if you are a family going otherwise it will be expensive. There are several pools of natural hot water from 32-35-39 degrees-32 was the best and I spent over an hour enjoying the warmth of these healing waters. Finish off with a dip in the 25 deg pool !! Overall this is a great place to unwind -but I would avoid busy times and also avoid paying extra 200-500 pesos for a very dirty basic open air changing cubicle.

2  Thank Zolar878
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Nice place to get relax and make yourself so comfortable.
We been just last month looking forward to visit this place again in future. The problem is we don't have our own transport that's why its a bit hustle for us to go back to our home.

2  Thank Marry G