US$25
US$75
US$58
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast was includedcomfortable staynaga cityproximityconveniencefilipinochurchwifi
Reviewed 16 March 2017

The big plus of this hotel is its proximity to common areas of interest in Naga City. Very near churches, restaurants, convenience stores, malls, and schools, particularly University of Nueva Caceres. I stayed in a 2-bed room that had enough space for an additional mattress. Bathroom is spacious enough. WiFi can be very spotty and slow. Room was cleaned daily and staff friendly. Overall a comfortable stay!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank ArthurNielsen
Julma P, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Mr. Arthur Nielsen,

Good day! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for informing us about the internet. We will immediately contact our internet provider and our i.t. personnel to check into it to prevent further delays with our wi-fi. Thank you for staying with us and writing a review about Crown. Have a great day.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

For the price the hotel is ok
the rooms are clean, tv is still CRT
service is sub-par
but as I have said your what you pay for is what you get

if you have a car I suggest not to take this hotel because I needed to wait for almost 45 minutes to get a parking (even around the block of the hotel is full)
I gave a Php100 so that a staff from the hotel will help me out

What I like about the hotel is the super fast internet =)

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank Martin S
CROWNGUESTRELATIONS, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Dear Martin S,

Good day! Thank you for staying with us and writing a review about Crown. We are glad that you enjoyed our internet and appreciate the cleanliness of our room. However, we are deeply sorry if you have experienced problems while parking your car. It has been a problem before and rest assured that your experience will serve as means for us to further our search for an adequate parking space. We hope that you were not fazed and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

It was my second stay in this hotel and as before, I had a good stay. The hotel is conveniently located in the busy district of Naga. I just hope there will be more parking space for guests. But public transportation won't be a problem if you need to go some other places. It's very near to convenience stores, banks, market, pasalubong centers, etc. Food is great and staff are very attentive to your needs. :) Definitely will stay again here in my next trip to Naga.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank erik b

Dear Erik B,

Thank you for staying with us again and writing a good review about Crown Hotel. We are very sorry for our current dilemma regarding our parking space but rest assured that we are continually searching for an adequate parking space for all our guests.

We look forward to serving you soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Your typical "hotel in the province" is what to expect. The advantage being in the center of the city, thus, for people who do not have their cars with them, restaurants, banks, groceries are just a stone throw away.

Room Tip: Deluxe - away from the strreet - much quieter
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard D

Dear Richard D,

Good day! Thank you for writing a review about Crown Hotel. Our location is indeed one of our advantages and we appreciate that you were able to point it out. we look forward to serving you again.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I booked at this hotel this July 2016 and it was my second stay. Just like my first visit, I appreciated how they serve their customers. Their staff were professional in the way they handle check-in and airport transfer. Also, I was very happy with the cafe federico staff, my orders were served on time.

Although I was not able to get the deluxe I preferred, the replacement room was just sufficient for a business trip. The room was well maintained and the bed sheets were nice. Another thing I liked about them is their internet wifi which was good and reliable.

I would definitely chose this hotel when I come back to Naga City.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Julma P, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Junjr2612,

Good day! We at Crown Hotel are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will relay your positive response to our team to further motivate them in doing everything we can to make your stay even better than before. Thank you for choosing Crown Hotel and we look forward to serving you again.

Have a great day!