US$24
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Blue Paseo Grande Inn(Naga)(Great Value!)
US$20
  • Restaurant
US$35
US$30
Agoda.com
Senor Enrico Bed and Breakfast(Naga)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$58
US$75
US$52
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

All reviewsbreakfast was includedcomfortable staynaga cityproximityconveniencefilipinochurchwifi
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I booked at this hotel this July 2016 and it was my second stay. Just like my first visit, I appreciated how they serve their customers. Their staff were professional in the way they handle check-in and airport transfer. Also, I was very happy with the cafe federico staff, my orders were served on time.

Although I was not able to get the deluxe I preferred, the replacement room was just sufficient for a business trip. The room was well maintained and the bed sheets were nice. Another thing I liked about them is their internet wifi which was good and reliable.

I would definitely chose this hotel when I come back to Naga City.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Julma P, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Junjr2612,

Good day! We at Crown Hotel are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will relay your positive response to our team to further motivate them in doing everything we can to make your stay even better than before. Thank you for choosing Crown Hotel and we look forward to serving you again.

Have a great day!

Julma Prila
Guest Relations
Crown Hotel, Naga City

Reviewed 28 January 2016

I booked this hotel and did not expect much due to other reviews on the internet. As it is an old hotel, it's been built out by neighbouring properties. My room view was a wall (possibly explains why there was not much noise) with a sliver of daylight coming through but its main advantage is its location - right in the middle of the city and you can walk to everywhere. I am happy that the hotel has got the basics right: excellent service, good food, and room comfort. I got a deluxe room and it has all your basic amenities for a comfortable stay. There's a nominal fee for early check-in which I think is reasonable. The included breakfast is delicious and the hotel offers free airport shuttle service. I would stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Get an inner room to avoid road traffic noise.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo

Dear BillyV813,

Good day! Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. It will be used to further improve our facilities. We are glad that you enjoyed our room, food, and our service. Thank you for participating and helping us find ways to continually strive to create an experience that will be unforgettable to you and all our guests.

Julma Prila
Guest Relations
Crown Hotel, Naga City

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The location is smack in the middle of Naga's town centre, and it gives walking access to most places a domestic traveler needs, that is fast food places, street food, pharmacies, and a church. It's sadly not well-maintained on the outside, but inside it's decent enough and the food is surprisingly decent.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2015

What was once the hotel-of-choice in Naga has since been in the shadow of newer and more modern hotels in the city. Its biggest value proposition is its location - literally in the center of old Naga. You have San Francisco church, a convenience store, banks, several of the big fast-food chains and the main arteries of the city literally within a very short walking distance away. I stayed one night over the weekend and was able to manage my expectations well. The hallways are musty while the room, passable with enough of the essentials for an overnight stay. I like that its clean, though. My room faced a blank wall of a next door building so don't expect views - unless you request a room facing the noisy plaza. Their rooms come with breakfast - the standard fare of Filipino and continental choices. Each order comes with Abo which is a local dried fish plus your choice of meat, garlic rice, egg, a piece of fruit and coffee/tea. What is noteworthy is the service they provide. They have free airport transfers, very courteous front office staff, able room attendants and a most helpful doorman. As an added bonus, wifi is relatively strong in the room. Call them directly for room offers (I got a sizable discount versus their online rates).

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located the city of Naga. It's a plus when you have to arrange multiple meetings. The rooms have basic amenities but they are already old. The rooms are clean. Good only for overnight stays. It's expensive conpared to similar hotels nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013