“Reasonably priced, and a nice place for snacks”
Review of Graceland

Graceland
Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Naga
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Graceland is a popular homegrown restaurant in the Bicol Region. It truly attests the Bicolanos’ love for spicy food by highlighting local specialties in the menu. A “So Deliciously Good” place for craved comfort Bicolano rice meals and best merienda treats.
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Graceland is a nice place with kind staff and nice food. I love, love, LOVE their egg pie (so much, that even if that is the ONLY thing they're selling I'd still go) and their pastries are pretty great too.

GFIIcares, Owner at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It was nice to read this kind of fondness. Indeed, you are a certified Egg Pie lover! We are so grateful to have you as our loyal customer. Your words are of great encouragement to us. We shall remain humble but strive more to be of best service to you.
Visit us again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Their display area is well lit making choosing easier or should I say more difficult since all I wanted to do was buy everything. My choices didnt disappoint and their bread and pastries really taste good.

GFIIcares, Owner at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for appreciating our merchandise display and selections. Graceland takes pride in providing reasonably priced, wide selection of meal, cake, and pastry choices. We strive hard to make sure that our loyal patrons are happy and satisfied at all times.
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Nice to find a clean friendly eating place in this busy city. Food was fresh and served quickly but average size portions. Sizzling dishes are good but the cheaper basic options like spagetti are poor quality and tiny portions and will leave you hungry if you are a guy like me.
Crispy fries were always served really hot unlike Jollybees or McDonalds so this is really nice. Very helpful and friendly staff and I have visited this place each week since arriving in Naga.
For me this is in between a real restaurant and a fast food chain store so nice value and clean.

1  Thank Zolar878
GFIIcares, Owner at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for regularly visiting Graceland. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. At Graceland, you'd never run out of delectable meal choices while enjoying the unique ambiance of every store. Truly, we offer good food at value prices!
Thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I have always loved eating at Graceland Restaurant in Naga City. It has been a fixture for decades and still going on strong. The food are delicious as ever. Will continue visiting this place every time we're in the Bicol Region.

1  Thank MangAndres
GFIIcares, Owner at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Wow, it's so heartwarming to receive this kind of review from a dear customer. We are very grateful for your unwavering loyalty. Rest assured that we shall remain competitive and will continue to provide the best Bicolano treat and service!

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

The store is about to close when I asked the crew what is the store's specialty. Jeff suggested Bicol Special - pork chop, pangat with rice and atchara. I waited for my take out order for just several minutes. I was surprised to see that the amount of the food serving. True to its name, Bicol Special is a special treat for the customers. It tastes really good. I can't wait to try other meals. Service is good and fast.

GFIIcares, Owner at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Hello! We are delighted to hear about your experience. Truly, there is so much more craveworthy meals to try. We look forward to your next visit. God bless!