Hotel Venezia(Legazpi)
US$44
US$157
US$51
Priceline
Balai Tinay Guesthouse(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$20
Hotels.com
US$48
US$45
Agoda.com
Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$30
Hostelworld.com
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$29
Mayon Backpackers Hostel(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscity hallno liftgood pointsother hotelsfree breakfastwalking distancechurchartsylobbyverandafloorairportwaketour
Reviewed 1 March 2016

My fiancee and I stayed here for two nights during Valentines Day weekend. Hotel was very clean, rooms were spacious. Staff was very friendly and every inquiry or request was met promptly and courteously. Good-sized lobby with tables/chairs for meal times or just hanging out. There is a small bar at the back of the hotel. The hotel had a nice Valentines dinner with live music, very thoughtful of the staff to host this for the guests. Nice church nearby for Sunday mass (my first time going to a mass in the Philippines). We were very happy with our stay and I would definitely recommend the Apple Peach House to anyone staying in Legazpi

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Randall H
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I truly enjoyed my stay! The rooms are modern classy and the unique character of the hotel was really brought out by the paintings and interesting chess table with chairs carved out from chess pieces. The staff are very friendly and quick to attend to my requests. They even gave me keychain freebies.
If you are the type of traveller who enjoys sleeping in and relaxing in a hotel, this is the place to be.
A few nice to haves would be a swimming pool in the roof top and hope the restaurant would be open until dinner if there are guests so there's no need to go out and buy food outside :)
Will definitely go back!

Stayed: February 2016
3  Thank Clarissa M
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Bad Points:
1. The door lock of our room was temperamental. Sometimes it got stuck, and wouldn't lock the door, so obviously it didn't make me feel safe and secure. But it's nothing a little oil can't fix.

2. There was a horrible smell coming from the drains. It smelled like sewage and at one point smelled like someone took a big dump. We had to keep the bathroom door closed at all times.

3. They had big shampoo and body wash containers which we were pleased to see at first, but to our disappointment while we were having our shower, they were empty.

4. Buffet breakfast was served cold. There was no way to keep the food hot because they just put it out there in containers, not in bain maries.

5. Wifi was only available in the lobby.

6. They don't have lifts, but lucky we got a room only on the second floor.

Good points:
1. Staff was very courteous and polite, always greeting us whenever they see us. They were also very helpful with directions, taxi rates and questions about tours.

2. Airport or land transfers are available.

---

Overall Apple Peach House would make a very good hotel if only it were properly maintained and looked after.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maia B
Reviewed 6 February 2016

This hotel in theory should receive a good rating from travellers as it had a comfortable Queen sized bed in room 306 in which I stayed as well as good linen.

However I can only give it two out of five as it is a 'fail' in some areas.

Being relatively new and having three floors of accommodation above the ground floor, one might expect it would have a lift. Incorrect!

The room had that 'prison' feeling, albeit that no cell would have the amount of empty space that my room had.

The room was whitewashed and bare: there was no art to soften it.

Apart from the bed there was a desk and table along with a wall mounted television with a good range of cable TV channels.

There were four hangers and a couple of small shelves, but no bedside tables or lamps to soften the room.

The hotel could fit a small round table and two chairs in the space remaining but has not.

The shower was tepid at best: barely acceptable, especially for washing one's back. It was however quite roomy and clean.

The bathroom lacked a shelf with the vanity basin taking up almost all the available space.

From 0200, a rooster began crowing until 0230 then resumed as did a mate from 0400 or so. This is not the hotel's fault but the room's windows were only single glazed.

The trendy curtains were only reasonable at blocking out light, not excellent as ought be the case.

Apart from a few desultory pineapple and watermelon pieces on my second morning - none on the first - the pathetic breakfast had no items favoured by Western guests - no yoghurt or cereals. The rice was cold, and the meats were left exposed.

The roofdeck may have been suitable for a swimming pool but this was not included despite Mt Mayon and its volcanic peak being visible and beautiful. Nor is there a rooftop bar.

In short, the hotel is a disappointment - sadly.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed 19 January 2016

The Apple Peach House is described as a botique hotel in the "Old Legaspi". It's Five minutes away from the airport and within walking distance to the Cathedral, a supermarket, some local restaurants and local shops. This isn't in the central Legaspi but if you plan to visit different areas of the city this is an ideal location.
The hotel has a large number of colorful paintings on the lobby wall. The dining area has a chess board theme and they have a selection of dishes from morning till evening (until lunch during weekends) The staff is very friendly. For our trip I asked if we could check in early, and because it wasn't peak season we were accommodated. Each floor has a common balcony where one can smoke or simple watch the city move. The rooms are big. The bed is VERY comfortable and while I couldn't find a closet there is an open shelving system to hang clothes and small stuff. everything else stays on the floor. Bathroom is large enough with an option for an exhaust. Hotel provides soap, shampoo, body wash and towels. Bring or buy your own toothbrush from the local sari-sari store 2 houses away.. or from the supermarket. While there is always room for tweaking I would have to say that the hotel has character. and the essential needs are met for a good afternoon or night's rest from the day's activities. We stayed over the weekend so the regular bustle and busyness of the city was no where in sight. I can imagine that there would probably be more noise outside Monday thru Friday. Never the less, a clean firm bed, air conditioning and a rain shower would help to put any traveler to sleep and dream of more adventures for the next day.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family