Lowest prices for your stay
Vio.com
Extra 3% off with AGOTA1222
Trip.com
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018

A hotel to stay at comfortable rooms. Lovely staff/employee, a good service. They are always smiling by the time I arrived until I left. Plus a great location to stay, near at the airport, many tourist attraction to go with and also it is close to my destination.

Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank justinedelorenzo
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a hotel near the airport, this place is good for you. This hotel has 2 buildings. An annex was located across the street. Annex (I stayed in room 22): It looks like a drive inn from the outside as you have your own parking but the interior of the room is spacious and clean. The toilet and shower room is spacious and modern with operational hot shower. However, during my stay, the annex area has a low internet connection (data and wifi). So, I opted to transfer to the main hotel rooms. I stayed in room 1. First thing in room 1 is the colored and ichy blanket which I found troublesome. It’s so unconfortable to sleep. The rooms in the main building and even in the restaurant has a good internet connection (data and wifi). Fast and reliable. The food in the hotel is very average. Nothing remarkable. But the hotel provides a welcome drink of your choice upon arrival. You can choose any beverage from beers to soda or iced tea. The pool is rather small. I never used it. Overall, it’s okay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank edimarederio
Reviewed June 20, 2018

I would like to commend the food on this hotel. I would like to stay and go back to this place again on my next visit. Also about the customer service , I would like to commend your staff , they are very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
3  Thank jada m
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Have stayed twice and the quality service and attention remains. All the staff is amazing. Have been comfortable with the room I've stayed, which is room 5, It was so nice. I will certainly be staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank vanessachavez11
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Lets start with hotel staff, I like their warm welcome to the guest. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. When it comes to the hotel amenities like food,pool and rooms it was good. I could say that there are room for improvements, but overall I love it!.

Date of stay: January 2018