Ways to Experience Your Brother Travel and Tours
from US$38.00
More Info
from US$175.00
More Info
All reviews atv ride lava flow mount mayon atvs trail guide camera pictures bike rocks mac fist eruption
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We visited the province and booked for this ATV tour. My family had so much fun including my Mom who is a senior citizen. They were so accommodating esp with her. The ATVs were a bit older but still working. There were a few problems with it a long the rough trail, but the guide knows how to work it. to our guide, whom I forgot his name. All in all, we were all satisfied and the experience with the ATV is a memorable one.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank ZeenaNoona
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome ATV trip up a river bed and terrain to bottom of lava flow. Guide was awesome taking photos and video with our camera whilst guiding us up the lower part of mount Mayon. Whole tour took around 3 hours. The ATV riding was great fun...we had 2 novices and they handled it fine. They go at whatever speed you are comfortable with. Hotel pickup was included. Awesome fun! Must do!

1  Thank DoccyMishy
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We were actually choosing between these guys and another provider. The other provider was quite a lot cheaper. However, we asked around and heard that Your Brother was better so went with them. I'm glad that we did.

I've done a few similar tours / adventure outings around asia and often times the equipment and operations feel a little ramshackle/improvised. However when you start off from their site, you know that it's a well run operation. They must have close to 100 ATVs and 4x4 jeeps, all well maintained. I rode the 350cc single seater ATV and was never wont of power at least for the tour to Base camp / Lava wall. It just climbed over everything. Your guide takes to a little stream where you ride over ash, water and rocks. Good fun.

2  Thank ILikeApplePies
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Visiting Albay, Legaspi is my one of my travel goals. I invited my husband for 14 hour roadtrip to Legaspi to see Mayon Volcano, Lignon Hills, Cagsawa ruins and our ultimate activity is traversing mount mayon using atv. My daughter was happy to experience riding Atv. I could say that we already experience Atv in Ilocos but this one is better and challenging. Thank you trip advisor for the trip ideas.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We had a pretty good ATV experience with Your Brother Travel & Tours. They provided hotel pickup and dropoff, which was nice. Our guide was also pretty nice and helpful. The ATVs looked to be in good condition for the most part, except mine seemed to be highly out of alignment. I found myself constantly having to push to the right to keep it going straight. Perhaps I should have upgraded to the Can-Am? Anyway, the views all along the way are great and riding along the streams is pretty good fun. My only complaint is that it ended too soon. We did the Mayon-to-Base-Camp tour and it felt like it came to an end just as I was getting used to it. I would suggest others to do the longer rides to get the most out of this experience. This is a no-brainer and a must-do if you're visiting Legazpi.

Date of experience: March 2017