“Beat the heat with this Halo halo”
Review of DJC Halo Halo

DJC Halo Halo
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Legazpi
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Everytime Im here in Legazpi I make sure to have time to dropby to order. The taste was delicious and creamy but not too sweet. There were plenty of ingredients that would made you feel full. I will definitely go back here again and again

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I tried this twice already, no doubt, the best Halo-Halo in Region 5! Must try! Their service was fast and you could also take this out. They will put it on a cute cup. One of the reasons why I will never forget my region 5 experience.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

It's not what I expected and the Salesman, instead of paying attention to our order, he said come back later because I am having lunch.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Another MUST visit place if you’re in Bicol! This Halo Halo place is quaint and small but they have an extension area right across road. This product is the equivalent of Razon’s of Pampanga. I don’t know if they have other products but when you order Halo Halo, order Barquillos too, which goes well with it.

It’s far that you have to use your google map or waze if you don’t have a local to bring you here. Some would point you or direct you to the one in the Center/centro but you have to trust me when I say it’s best when you come to this original place.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Guide told us this place had the best halo-halo we'd ever taste but I don't quite agree. It's not bad but on the sweet side.