We stayed in a Deluxe Room for 3d / 2n.
- Excellent cleanliness and service
- Friendly and helpful staffs
- Room & breakfast too expensive. There is a buffet breakfast on our first day (adobo ran out but later refilled). No more buffet on 2nd day, only set to choose from.
- Appearance of room is old, no view from window
- Water pressure is weak and telephone line from our room is broken
- I would recommend the management to train their staffs to be more familiar with the tourist attractions and updated details of commuting to these attractions. Guests like us will appreciate it.
- Train staffs to be more courteous. We have nothing against any staff but this helps to a more warm and pleasant stay. E.g. A simple smile and greeting when you see approaching guests.
- No hairdryer in our room
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your La Piazza Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.