We stayed in a Deluxe Room for 3d / 2n.
- Excellent cleanliness and service
- Friendly and helpful staffs
- Room & breakfast too expensive. There is a buffet breakfast on our first day (adobo ran out but later refilled). No more buffet on 2nd day, only set to choose from.
- Appearance of room is old, no view from window
- Water pressure is weak and telephone line from our room is broken
- I would recommend the management to train their staffs to be more familiar with the tourist attractions and updated details of commuting to these attractions. Guests like us will appreciate it.
- Train staffs to be more courteous. We have nothing against any staff but this helps to a more warm and pleasant stay. E.g. A simple smile and greeting when you see approaching guests.
- No hairdryer in our roomMore