La Piazza Hotel & Convention Center
Hotel Venezia(Legazpi)
US$55
US$47
Agoda.com
Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Balai Tinay Guesthouse(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$17
Agoda.com
Mayon Backpackers Hostel(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$55
Hotwire.com
US$30
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmini restaurantparking spacemayon volcanowifi connectionstandard roomrooms are cleanlegazpi citytricycleairportkitsreceptionisttoothpastetoiletchurch
Reviewed 19 March 2015

it was indeed a nice place..overall it was a comfortable stay. but how i wish the staff would have been honest. watch out they are not providing receipts unless u ask. i was charged twice during my stay last march 11, 2015. having a jetlag, i ask if i paid 2,000 already when we were inside the room.. the staff told me i didn't, i counted my money and 2k was missing i checked if the staff gave me a receipt but they didn't.. i don't want to argue with them so i gave another 2k upon check out. come to think of it why they gave us the keys if i haven't paid it the first time?! i was so dissappointed.. lesson learned--- always ask for a receipt and cross this hotel out of my list!!!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Precious B
Reviewed 9 March 2015

We stayed here for one night before catching a flight the next day to Manila. Overall, the room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was just okay, nothing too impressive. There could definitely be more options there. The towels were very clean and large and I always appreciate a hotel in the Philippines that has hot water! The only downside I'd say is getting transportation. We were told that the tricycle rate was 8 pesos (same as in Masbate where I live), however, when we took a tricycle to the Pacific Mall, which is only like 5 minutes away, the driver charged us 35 pesos for the two of us. And my girl friend is Filipino, so I don't know if it was because I was with her (an American) or if they usually do this to everyone. Anyway, just beware of the tricycle drivers telling you your fare is more because it's "out of the way" from the hotel. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2015

When I first arrived at Legaspi, I really wasnt expecting much for the hotel... but you feel like you're somewhere else when you stay here. It's very modern and very comfortable. Very good price too.
We arrived about 9am but check in for our room wasn't until 2pm.. however, they offered us another room so that we could check in immediately rather than wait. This was excellent! Allowed us to shower and make the most of our day rather than wait around. We were so happpy about that.

Room: The room was a very good size for 3 people. VERY comfortable bed. The bathroom was also a decent size. Towels are provided, coffee and kettle provided, some toilettries. Only thing lacking was a hair dryer.. although not neccessary in hot Philippines I guess? Also, there was an issue with tiny tiny tiny ants all over my handbag... but it wasn't a huge amount... just dont have food in your room/bag...

Staff: very polite and helpful. Theyre always smiling and greeting you too which is very nice. We booked several tours with them and they were very patient and helpful.

Food: Chinese. The food was actually very good.. dimsum!! The service was also very good. Attentive staff. One day, we were the only customers in the restaurant as it had just opened.. so the staff played music such as Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran etc for us... so cute~

Location: very good. It is within walking distance of the bus terminal, and they provide free transport to Legaspi airport! They can also organise transport for you to get around the city, but Legaspi is so small you can basically walk everywhere.

Tours: Good selection. Okay price? very friendly tour guides who don't feel like strangers at all. informative too. can adjust timing of tour to suit your needs.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here, and if i were to visit Legaspi again, I would definately stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank JJCC_10
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Rooms are average but the bathroom is a bit small, and ants were keep on coming back at the sink. Food is good and staff are friendly. Construction of HapChan restaurant was ongoing during my stay.
Parking is good but if you want to go to the mall or eat elsewhere, it is not so accessible. There is no nearest restaurant or fast food, you have to ride a taxi or tricycle in going to the city center.

Room Tip: Rooms at the right side of the hotel has a nice view of Mayon Volcano
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kelekoy
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the La Piazza for three nights. The staff were helpful and courteous. Tours can be organised through the tour desk in the foyer. However, we were able to tailor a tour to suit our family using a contact we made at the ATV adventure. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. In the car park there is a great view of Mt Mayon. Our deluxe room didn't have a lot of natural light, so it may be worth asking if any rooms do. The standard room we booked did have natural light but was a lot smaller. Cafe staff were very accommodating. No tea in rooms do bring your own.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family