La Piazza Hotel & Convention Center
US$58
US$72
US$65
US$55
Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$24
Hotels.com
US$44
Balai Tinay Guesthouse(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
Agoda.com
Mayon Backpackers Hostel(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$21
  • Room Service
US$30
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmini restaurantparking spacemayon volcanowifi connectionstandard roomrooms are cleanlegazpi citytricycleairportkitsreceptionisttoothpastetoiletchurch
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the La Piazza for three nights. The staff were helpful and courteous. Tours can be organised through the tour desk in the foyer. However, we were able to tailor a tour to suit our family using a contact we made at the ATV adventure. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. In the car park there is a great view of Mt Mayon. Our deluxe room didn't have a lot of natural light, so it may be worth asking if any rooms do. The standard room we booked did have natural light but was a lot smaller. Cafe staff were very accommodating. No tea in rooms do bring your own.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank LeeCSydney
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

It's been my third time to stay in this hotel. Room rate is very affordable for its kind. I'm a regular in Legazpi, once a month is my average visit. Based on my experience most of the hotels in Legazpi are expensive (rates are similar to Manila) yet their facilities are not at par with Manila-based hotels. Most of Legazpi hotels are outdated and rooms are not so enticing.

La Piazza Hotel is a typical Legazpi hotel. I stayed in a room with two small beds. The room is small and they have a car garage connected to your room. If you do not have a car, the car garage will end up as a wasted space. Said space is enough to accommodate one more bed.

The location of the hotel is not so near the commercial areas. You need to take a tricycle if you need to buy some stuffs like water or food.
They have a newly opened Chinese restaurant in the hotel.

Wifi is very weak in my room. You need to go to their lobby if you need to surf.

Breakfast food is set meal. Dining area is small. But food is just fine nothing special.

Hotel staff are friendly and helpful.

If you want value for your money and if you need an average hotel in Legazpi, you may want to consider La Piazza Hotel in your list.

Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Joshua M
Reviewed 2 January 2015

great food...outstanding service, polite and very accommodating staff..clean, spacious and nice rooms equipped with everything you need for your stay.. Close to the airport but quite distant to the city center.. every room has its own parking space for vehicle.. Rarely you will find hotels with these qualities at unbelievably affordable rates.. If you want to take a tour around the city or province but don't have your own car, just tell the guard or the front desk they have contact to cab drivers in the city.. Some slight problems though we had trouble getting through the wifi from our room and light flickers when we turn down the aircon.. Overall, it was a great experience staying at this hotel..Thumbs up!

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

The rate of the rooms are so affordable and we got it in its lowest price because of corporate rates. Yey!!! The room itself is so spacious, you can invite your friends to come over. LOL. Also, parking here is not a problem.

You should reserve a room months or weeks before your target check-in date because they are always fully-book all of the time. They also have big functions halls and you can also book your tours out and around the city at the hotel :)

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

I always stay in la piazza whenever I'm in legaspi for a business trip. I remember when I first booked at the hotel, I can't believe at the price of the rooms. It was so affordable and yet it was so big and clean. I also like their staff, they are very accommodating and attentive to the needs for their clients.

• Stayed: November 2014