Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$42
$68
Trip.com
$38
Hotels.com$68
Travelocity$68
Orbitz.com$68
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2020

bad stay away very deceiving staff will not honour original prices at time of arrival - STAY AWAY. no toilet paper, water barely comes out of “rainfall” style shower. poor customer service, not willing to make up for their short comings

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2019

Had three nights and it was a good stay. The shuttle was waiting when we arrived and the staff were friendly and helpful with a special thanks to Lui who carried our bags up the stairs for us since there is no elevator. I liked this location for a couple of reasons with the first being it's location to the airport being just a few minutes drive. The other reason was the fact that it was quiet and peaceful to sleep. Breakfast was okay and enough to get you going. Coffee is good and strong. The wifi worked well, the room was clean, air conditioning was good and the view of Mayon was great. I did enjoy my stay there and would do so again. Thanks for everything Casablanca Suites.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Resting before travel further south to Matnog.
Can come again, nice place, nice staff. Great food.
Nothing to complaine about.
We where 10 persons in 5 rooms.
Nice place for overnight stay, either going south by car or by flight to another destination.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Aleks F
CASABLANCA S, Manager at Casablanca Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Hello Aleks,

Greetings from Casablanca Suites.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will be glad to see you again on your next visit.

Thank you.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

It is rarer for travellers to be 'walk ins' these days but I did that here on a Saturday and paid P3600 including breakfast.

The hotel has an airport shuttle but I came by bus from Matnog to Daraga and had a 15 minute tricycle trip.

All 19 rooms are accessed by stairs to the second floor, so unsuitable for the disabled. My room, 219 was at the end of the corridor and.adjacent to the bedding storage room but with one exception at 0320 hours, staff were quiet.

The King bed was rather firm. Thankfully, it had a top sheet, not just a doona. Linen was good quality. The non rubber, more confortable pillows were small. There was a table and two chairs plus a good desk and chair.

WiFi was fast and efficient.

A Panasconic unit provided aircon. It was an older type but not deafening, and was efficient. The room had a view of Mt Mayon volcano, often with its cone shrouded in cloud.

The minibar was well stocked with San Miguel beer and Coke at P70 and Cheetos and Nagarama, the latter being cracker nuts, at P20.

The carpet was orange carpet squares, hardwearing but unromantic. There was a long shelf that I used for luggage plus a portable one. The shelf plus the wardrobe and one bedside table had chips or strips off them. This did not affect my stay but it might if one was having a romantic liaison.

Lighting was excellent and drapes good at keeping out light. There was some noise from the road and talking from patrons at the German cafe below but it was not too bad.

The bathroom was compact but the rainshower excellent. The two curtains provided made me feel like I was in hospital. The hot water arrived quickly.

Free shampoo, soap and a couple of other toiletries were provided. A mirror in the bedroom assisted ablutions.

Kenneth, a room boy efficiently rid my sandals and reef shoes of sand fir P100. Christian was also helpful.

Thr room safe was of a modern design. First its bolts needed replacing. Later, it failed to open so.I again had to summon a staff member.

The breakfast was limited. The cafe was out of bacon. Only after I asked was half a mango provided to supplement the apple and delicious watermelon that had been the fruit platter. But the cafe lacked banana, yet it is widely available.

The two female front desk receptionists were OK but I asked the first one about Mass times at the Legazpi Catholic Cathedral but she did not know. She should have offered to look it up on the Internet as.I later found there were Masses in English at times like 0930 hours on a Sunday. No initiative.

Some tiles at the entrance on the riadway also need replacing.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels i have stayed at so far. It felt exclusive and the facilities matched this for business travelers most of the time.

The room has the best layed out; the food/breakfast is excellent; and the hotel front desk staff was accommodating and always deal with a smile.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank stbriones
CASABLANCA S, Manager at Casablanca Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Hello Sir/Madam;

Greetings from Casablanca Suites!

We are glad that we have served you well during your stay with us. Until your next visit.

Thank you and God bless.