Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Vio.com
Agoda.com
₱2,408
Fully refundable before Wed, Apr 24
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2018

It is rarer for travellers to be 'walk ins' these days but I did that here on a Saturday and paid P3600 including breakfast.

The hotel has an airport shuttle but I came by bus from Matnog to Daraga and had a 15 minute tricycle trip.

All 19 rooms are accessed by stairs to the second floor, so unsuitable for the disabled. My room, 219 was at the end of the corridor and.adjacent to the bedding storage room but with one exception at 0320 hours, staff were quiet.

The King bed was rather firm. Thankfully, it had a top sheet, not just a doona. Linen was good quality. The non rubber, more confortable pillows were small. There was a table and two chairs plus a good desk and chair.

WiFi was fast and efficient.

A Panasconic unit provided aircon. It was an older type but not deafening, and was efficient. The room had a view of Mt Mayon volcano, often with its cone shrouded in cloud.

The minibar was well stocked with San Miguel beer and Coke at P70 and Cheetos and Nagarama, the latter being cracker nuts, at P20.

The carpet was orange carpet squares, hardwearing but unromantic. There was a long shelf that I used for luggage plus a portable one. The shelf plus the wardrobe and one bedside table had chips or strips off them. This did not affect my stay but it might if one was having a romantic liaison.

Lighting was excellent and drapes good at keeping out light. There was some noise from the road and talking from patrons at the German cafe below but it was not too bad.

The bathroom was compact but the rainshower excellent. The two curtains provided made me feel like I was in hospital. The hot water arrived quickly.

Free shampoo, soap and a couple of other toiletries were provided. A mirror in the bedroom assisted ablutions.

Kenneth, a room boy efficiently rid my sandals and reef shoes of sand fir P100. Christian was also helpful.

Thr room safe was of a modern design. First its bolts needed replacing. Later, it failed to open so.I again had to summon a staff member.

The breakfast was limited. The cafe was out of bacon. Only after I asked was half a mango provided to supplement the apple and delicious watermelon that had been the fruit platter. But the cafe lacked banana, yet it is widely available.

The two female front desk receptionists were OK but I asked the first one about Mass times at the Legazpi Catholic Cathedral but she did not know. She should have offered to look it up on the Internet as.I later found there were Masses in English at times like 0930 hours on a Sunday. No initiative.

Some tiles at the entrance on the riadway also need replacing.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels i have stayed at so far. It felt exclusive and the facilities matched this for business travelers most of the time.

The room has the best layed out; the food/breakfast is excellent; and the hotel front desk staff was accommodating and always deal with a smile.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank stbriones
CASABLANCA S, Manager at Casablanca Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Hello Sir/Madam;

Greetings from Casablanca Suites!

We are glad that we have served you well during your stay with us. Until your next visit.

Thank you and God bless.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

By American hotel standards this hotel's facilities would be between budget and mid-range, with a really nice view of Mayon volcano from our room. The hotel is just a few minutes away from the airport but outside of the heart of the city. As such, it is a good place to rest but is not the place to spend an entire day. There are limited options for food and shopping nearby, so we ended up eating many meals at the hotel. The hotel food that was served was good (especially the Bicol dishes), but only about half of the items on their menu were actually available. The hotel staff speaks English, although sometimes you may have to repeat yourself or ask them to repeat themselves.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CASABLANCA S, Manager at Casablanca Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you Sir for your feedback. Be rest assured that we will do our best to serve you better next time. Have a blessed day ahead.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

This hotel has got hands down the best view of the beautiful Mayon! It was great to look out the window each morning to this breathtaking view. We had a very pleasant and comfortable stay as it was centrally located to a lot of places and walking distance to the hospital even. They serve a very delicious kinilaw (ceviche) and even made us complimentary champorado (chocolate rice dish) from scratch using cacao grown there. The staff were also extremely honest. I left a very expensive ($500+) pair of designer, prescription eyeglasses behind as it had fallen underneath the bed close to the wall and was unseen when we checked out. They ran after our taxi and called to let us know we had left it when they weren't able to catch us.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Marcia_no_dias_malos
CASABLANCA S, Manager at Casablanca Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Hello Ms. Marcia. We are glad that we have served you well during your stay. We hope to see you again the soonest. Have a blessed year ahead.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Casablanca Suites in Legazpi City is definitely one hotel accommodation that I would highly recommend !

The hotel is situated on a very quiet area that is only few minutes away from the airport and the city center . Everything is within reach .

I love the interiors of the hotel and it has that nice and very elegant feel to it which I love . The staff were also very helpful and friendly . The hotel also has it's own restaurant but there are also other food choices just outside the hotel that you may want to consider .

The room was very nice , clean , modern and spacious . The air conditioning worked really well . The toilet and bath were also spacious and water pressure excellent . WiFi signal is very strong in my room . And of course , the bed and the linen were so soft and feels good when sleeping . I really had a great sleep !

Breakfast was also excellent . I had an American breakfast which is part of your stay and I guarantee you that you are going to love it . It's a must try ! Overall , Casablanca Suites is definitely a great choice if you are wanting to have a great vacation to the province of Legazpi .

I am definitely going to be back !

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Angelo_The_Explorer

We are happy to be of service. Until next time Sir Angelo.