Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Free cancellation until 10/05/22
Travelocity$55
Orbitz.com$55
eDreams
All reviews boutique hotel an overnight stay proxy amenities staycation resto city pillows tiring mom guard
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2022 via mobile

We reserved for an overnight stay and here are some points good/average/not so good (I won't say bad because their hotel is new and tourism, hotels are just getting back on their feet from pandemic)

The rates: 3,500 for a room
What's in the room:
2 queen size bed
Area is ample for the room

The Furniture
- one hanging desk for your personal stuff and can be used as desk for working using laptops
But I think it's not yet fully completed because the outlet is not easily accessible
(please provide grommet at the desk for outlet socket access)
Kettle is plugged either on the side table or inside the bathroom lavatory counter.
-No small fridge (which a 3,500 room rate should have)
- Wardrobe open cabinet is nice
- space for shoes is okay too!
-one bedside table with drawer
-rack for luggage
-TV and heater
(but ours was currently not working so nah for me)

bathroom: a bit tight, shower should be located where the lavatory counter is, and lavatory counter should be at the location of the shower...

With Bidet, trash in, tissue, big mirror, spacious lavatory counter, the glass partition should be check, purposed of preventing the water splashing all over the bathroom is not achieved.

Please add robe hooks

Complimentaries:
toothbrush, toothpaste,
soap and refillable pump shampoos and conditioner sachets of tea, coffee, sugar, creamer and 2 bottled water

Cleanliness: 1 to 10. I give 8 ❤️.
Amenities
Pool, Cafe, open bar (the bar code)
Wide parking spaces
Spa and massage rooms

Guards are polite and gives good assistance especially to pwd's
My mom is well assisted.

Crew:
They are limited but so far needs extra effort when in greeting guests.
The tone of greetings and smiling eyes are good impressions for guests.

Service - we asked for the luggage cart and it took 20 mins to arrive when we are about to check out.

We asked for extra pillow around 5:30pm and it was not provided, we left the room for dinner arrived 10pm
And asked again for the pillow.
15mins then it was delivered.

Food : complimentary breakfast
Is good. With coffee too ❤️

We haven't ordered other in their menu
So I can't rate much for the food.

Ambience - nice and clean,
Bravo! for the stairs, you will never get tiring going up nor down.

Elevator is okay to!!!

Overall - it's an average stay but with potential to be awesome.
And probably next visit would be much better.

Looking forward to PROXY BY the Oriental Hotel!!!

Room tip: Verify their updated complimentary deals and max person per room to avoid confusion in payments ☺️
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank arkitraveler
Reviewed July 8, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is clean but don't expect too much for the wifi internet is s**** but the room is fine. and it's a fien stay though food is affordable and good. and it's just around the city so there is no problem for the transpo the guard will just call you a tricycle.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2021

We loved the spacious queen-sized bedroom but they didn't give us bathrobes and flip flops that I saw in the picture. The bed is great and very comfortable. The phone in our room wasn't working. The TV channels are boring. It didn't have HBO.

The bathroom would have been great if not for the faulty faucet and shower. The water pressure fluctuated and the warmth of the shower wasn't consistent. Our room was on the 5th floor so I think there was an issue due to the elevation. We availed of the complimentary breakfast worth p500 and we got a fried egg, the worst ever pair of meat loaves (probably of the cheap MaLing brand) and cup of unsatisfactory brewed coffee. For this price range I expected way way better. It ruined our experience of this premium looking hotel.

Room tip: The parking is at the back of the hotel and is an open ground. Drop your luggage at the lobby first before parking.
Date of stay: January 2021
General Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2021

Dear badSimpson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

We will be investigating these concerns and we will do the necessary. Furthermore, you may email me at edel.antonio@theorientalhotels.com should you wish to discuss further.

We are looking forward to your next visit, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience you had with us before that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed January 9, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is new but the "feel" of this resto is old and moldy. The smell was moldy and the ambiance gloomy. The food so-so. They have limited food choices; even for their coffee, the only available was brewed coffee. The food and experience, forgettable. One good thing about this was that the waiter who served us was nice, attentive, and friendly.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Duty Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear Ms. Indie BT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we wish you had a better experience, feedback like this is very important for us to learn from and use to improve our hotel services.

Reviewed August 16, 2020

Given that I was placed on quarantine since July 31 and had been given the runaround by the health authorities of Legazpi City, I would have been completely lost without the help of the hotel management, especially its manager Edel Antonio. I am happy that I decided to stay here. The staff are polite, helpful and very accommodating.
I always liked the Oriental brand having been to the Oriental Legazpi a number of times several years back when I was based in the city from 2011 to 2015. And my belief in this brand has been reaffirmed by my stay here.
I wish to be one of the first to be at Oriental Legazpi when it reopens.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank 736edrab
General Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear Ms. Edra B,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your great feedback.

Rest assured that we will not stop in improving more on our services. Furthermore, you may email me at edel.antonio@theorientalhotels.com should you wish to reserve your future bookings.

I will let you know for sure once our other hotel property, The Oriental Legazpi when it re-opens.