Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/05/22
eDreams
Travelocity$55
Orbitz.com$55
All reviews boutique hotel an overnight stay proxy amenities staycation resto city pillows tiring mom guard
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2021

We loved the spacious queen-sized bedroom but they didn't give us bathrobes and flip flops that I saw in the picture. The bed is great and very comfortable. The phone in our room wasn't working. The TV channels are boring. It didn't have HBO.

The bathroom would have been great if not for the faulty faucet and shower. The water pressure fluctuated and the warmth of the shower wasn't consistent. Our room was on the 5th floor so I think there was an issue due to the elevation. We availed of the complimentary breakfast worth p500 and we got a fried egg, the worst ever pair of meat loaves (probably of the cheap MaLing brand) and cup of unsatisfactory brewed coffee. For this price range I expected way way better. It ruined our experience of this premium looking hotel.

Room tip: The parking is at the back of the hotel and is an open ground. Drop your luggage at the lobby first before parking.
Date of stay: January 2021
General Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2021

Dear badSimpson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

We will be investigating these concerns and we will do the necessary. Furthermore, you may email me at edel.antonio@theorientalhotels.com should you wish to discuss further.

We are looking forward to your next visit, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience you had with us before that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed January 9, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is new but the "feel" of this resto is old and moldy. The smell was moldy and the ambiance gloomy. The food so-so. They have limited food choices; even for their coffee, the only available was brewed coffee. The food and experience, forgettable. One good thing about this was that the waiter who served us was nice, attentive, and friendly.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Duty Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear Ms. Indie BT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we wish you had a better experience, feedback like this is very important for us to learn from and use to improve our hotel services.

Reviewed August 16, 2020

Given that I was placed on quarantine since July 31 and had been given the runaround by the health authorities of Legazpi City, I would have been completely lost without the help of the hotel management, especially its manager Edel Antonio. I am happy that I decided to stay here. The staff are polite, helpful and very accommodating.
I always liked the Oriental brand having been to the Oriental Legazpi a number of times several years back when I was based in the city from 2011 to 2015. And my belief in this brand has been reaffirmed by my stay here.
I wish to be one of the first to be at Oriental Legazpi when it reopens.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank 736edrab
General Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear Ms. Edra B,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your great feedback.

Rest assured that we will not stop in improving more on our services. Furthermore, you may email me at edel.antonio@theorientalhotels.com should you wish to reserve your future bookings.

I will let you know for sure once our other hotel property, The Oriental Legazpi when it re-opens.

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

This was a last minute booking which was recommended by my mama who stayed here 2 months ago. The hotel is fairly new so room facilities were excellent, the shower had 'real' hot water with excellent water pressure - this is hard to find in many local hotels. Staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful and the pool was nice though it could do with some sun lounges. The bedding was super comfortable and I have requested the brand of pillows because they were 5/5 .

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2020

Been here in Bicol for quite sometime now. And I really love how welcoming and loving the people here, specially in The Oriental Albay. Their welcoming and friendly ambiance are enough to make you feel at home. Staffs are always smiling and very accomodating. The food is superb and the service is great. Oriental Albay is just boutique hotel but the service and the experience is far beyond from what a boutique hotel could offer. All in all, I really love this place and definitely will be back soon. ❤

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Bleu1997
DutyM29, Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

Dear @Bleu1997,

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your experience. It warms our heart to receive such an appreciation for our team’s effort. The Oriental Albay is your home in Legazpi. We are looking forward to your next visit!

-The Management