Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/05/22
eDreams
Travelocity$55
Orbitz.com$55
All reviews boutique hotel an overnight stay proxy amenities staycation resto city pillows tiring mom guard
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2020

Given that I was placed on quarantine since July 31 and had been given the runaround by the health authorities of Legazpi City, I would have been completely lost without the help of the hotel management, especially its manager Edel Antonio. I am happy that I decided to stay here. The staff are polite, helpful and very accommodating.
I always liked the Oriental brand having been to the Oriental Legazpi a number of times several years back when I was based in the city from 2011 to 2015. And my belief in this brand has been reaffirmed by my stay here.
I wish to be one of the first to be at Oriental Legazpi when it reopens.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank 736edrab
General Manager, General Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear Ms. Edra B,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your great feedback.

Rest assured that we will not stop in improving more on our services. Furthermore, you may email me at edel.antonio@theorientalhotels.com should you wish to reserve your future bookings.

We are looking forward to your next visit, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience you had with us before that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

I will let you know for sure once our other hotel property, The Oriental Legazpi when it re-opens.

Edel C. Antonio

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

This was a last minute booking which was recommended by my mama who stayed here 2 months ago. The hotel is fairly new so room facilities were excellent, the shower had 'real' hot water with excellent water pressure - this is hard to find in many local hotels. Staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful and the pool was nice though it could do with some sun lounges. The bedding was super comfortable and I have requested the brand of pillows because they were 5/5 .

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2020

Been here in Bicol for quite sometime now. And I really love how welcoming and loving the people here, specially in The Oriental Albay. Their welcoming and friendly ambiance are enough to make you feel at home. Staffs are always smiling and very accomodating. The food is superb and the service is great. Oriental Albay is just boutique hotel but the service and the experience is far beyond from what a boutique hotel could offer. All in all, I really love this place and definitely will be back soon. ❤

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Bleu1997
DutyM29, Manager at The Oriental Albay, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

Dear @Bleu1997,

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your experience. It warms our heart to receive such an appreciation for our team’s effort. The Oriental Albay is your home in Legazpi. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 25, 2020

Recommending this hotel for those travelling in Legazpi City. Had a great time when i stayed here. Foods served are all mouth watering (kudos to chefs here, ), enjoyed my breakfast here too. Oh by the way, you should really try their taho, promise it's very delicious! But the thing i loved most in this hotel is the hospitality of the staffs.

Staffs from the reception will really make you feel at home and actually everybody whom i encountered and had talked to when i was here were all very accommodating. Will never forget too the "chikas" with the staff and there's never a dull moment whenever i go to the lobby.

I'll definitely come back here and will invite more of my friends or co-workers.

Kamsahamnida Oriental Albay!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank jhaz2020

Dear @jhaz2020

Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending The Oriental Albay. Our team will be happy to learn that you've enjoyed your stay and appreciated our service. Our team is looking forward to your next stay and to another “chika” with you! :)

Reviewed February 25, 2020

Best hotel resto in town.. Food was great and affordable.. staff are very friendly and helpful.. be back for the baby backribs (best baby back in town) good for celebrations and spent the holidays..

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank johnyao0614

Dear @johnyao0614

Thank you for dining at The Oriental Albay and for posting your review. We are glad you enjoyed our food especially the Baby Back Ribs. We are looking forward to your next visit and we hope you can try our other Best Seller.