Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Priceline
$53
Agoda.com
$42
Booking.com$46
Hotels.com$55
Travelocity$55
All reviews ayala mall legazpi city accessible place air conditioning public transport city tour
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2022 via mobile

I booked an overnight stay at Hotel St. Ellis with my Mom so we can do a Legazpi/ Daraga city tour after our two-night stay in Misibis Bay Resort, which is their sister company. Hotel St. Ellis and its facilities are old but clean and comfortable. The location is also good as it is very near the Ayala Mall and other establishments. Public transport is very accessible too. Upon our arrival, the receptionist upgraded our room at no extra charge. What I am very appreciative of, however, is that their room rate includes a transfer from the hotel to the airport. The receptionist just needs to be informed ahead of time so he/ she can book the car. If you have some business to do in Legazpi City, I’d recommend Hotel St. Ellis for short stays.

Room tip: If your room is facing the main road, Rizal Avenue, there would be a bit of noise coming from the jeeps and other vehicles passing by.
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank kristiner_1972
Reviewed June 17, 2021

Friendly staffs with excellent service especially in Frontdesk and in Restaurant every request has been accommodated well and in time. Place is accessible since it is nearby many establishments. They also offer excellent Food. Hotel is highly recommended.

Room tip: Accessibility, Excellent Service
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Y7975EKlucasa
Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

I had a terrible experience from this hotel last June 6, 2021. The elevators were not working, the lobby had no lights and airconditoning until 8am. I was checked in at the top most floor even when I specifically told them that it was my wedding that day. I was walking up and down due to my pictorial and change outfits and it was really tiring. I won't recommend this hotel. Not comfortable at all.

Room tip: No parking space, never check in at an early or late night time, no elevator
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Clean rooms. Cold airconditioning. Friendly front office & room service staff. Good Location. Food needs a little improvement especially the Ceasar’s salad which was sweet. We still recommend it thou!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed October 9, 2019

The place at first is confusing. Once you get of off the elevator, another door faces you. So I went down and up the stairs beside the elevator only to see a similar door at the next floor. You have to come inside to see the floor hallway.

The hotel is just ok - very near a mall and the center of Legaspi. Since the city is relatively small, you can reach practically every part of it using the tricycle or the taxi. Wifi is fast whether inside the room or in the lobby.

Date of stay: February 2019