Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2017

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Villa Angelina last april 9.
The room rate for 12hrs: Php 900
standard room rate: (2:00pm-12:00 noon) Php 1800
Honestly, I do not expect too much from hotel angelina as I enter the lobby the ambiance and the interior design of the hotel would reflect everything about the hotel.
Pros: Big room for 2 persons with a view of Mt. Mayon (I think at the 3rd floor only)
Cons: "Dirty Bathroom" when it comes to bathroom, I am very keen to it, one thing is We pay for it. Unfortunately, I got disappointed when I check the water closet, the flash didn't work after using it, I actually fix the ball valve inside the tank so that it will not loose again on its chain. Meaning they do not maintain their facilities well.

Anyway, there is always a room for improvement.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank ArchiJheninimaki
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Plus, has a great view of Mayon. We got a family room which is huge, 2 separate rooms for shower and loo, wash area is also separated which is for me well planned so there's not much queue for toilet use. Staffs are friendly, but seems to not trust online bookings. He double checked my online reservation thru my mobile and I still had to send my online reservation to their email add. I advise to print out online reservations made here for less hastle-- I didn't have the time to print out mine as I made the booking in a rush when we didn't have anywhere else to go. No breakfast neither offers food but food stalls are near the area.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank FellowTraveler687650
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

HVA is walking distance from Albay Capitol and the cathedral. It's a few meters away from Apple Peach hotel. The room we got is so clean, good for two but big enough for 4 beds. The bathroom is so clean and so big. It doesn't look like a 2 star hotel.

Room rate starts at P1800. They also offer 12hrs accommodation at P900.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AiExplorePh
Reviewed April 15, 2016

We arrived in Legaspi after a 10-hour bus ride from Manila, took a tric, the tric driver was very friendly and helped me and my 2 friends to look for a place to stay at 4 am in the morning. It was the week before the Palarong Pambansa and most of the hotels and inns were already fully booked. Since we were all tired we settled in this Hotel and I said I will just talk to the person in charge in the morning for everything, just let me take a quick nap since I am sooo tired from the trip so the the guy staff said that he will just forward our charges to the person who will be in charge in the morning. 3 hours after checking in I was having my coffee and a girl approached me and said the check out is 12 pm. I said ok I'll go ahead and talk to them about how long we are going stay and pay. After 15 minutes, my friend said that she was approached again by the staff that we need to pay already this is around 8 am in the morning.
We arrived 4am decided to checked out at 12 pm We pay the whole day PHP 1800 no discount no, no receipt. There were 3 person who booked before us and they provided a lower rate. As a well travelled person, I understand how a 5 Star Hotel and Backpacking Inns works and provides service, this place has nice clean rooms with dirty toilet bowl water and not working electric outlets inside the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank tiffan_steph
Reviewed February 29, 2016

We found it difficult to find a hotel in Legazpi City which could accommodate four people in a room and ended up booking this one. Firstly, the location is not ideal - the tricycle rider from the bus station didn't know where it was - it is situated at the end of a very poorly lit little road which raised safety concerns when out at night. It is in Old Albay where there are a handful of places to eat but not much going on. The main issue was the room itself - it was very spartan, not particularly clean and the shower was cold. Our room was on the fourth floor and we had to lug our luggage up a very narrow staircase. The staff didn't bother to clean our room whilst we were there and we had to ask for extra toilet paper when we ran out. It rained when we were there and this leaked into the room, leaving pools of water on the floor. The aircon was pre-historic and the TV was small with poor reception. In terms of other facilities there was no food available at all and the 'free' wifi was simply appalling. I am used to staying in budget hotels across Asia but this simply didn't meet the minimum standards expected - I would have rated as 'Terrible' except for the useful little gym/fitness area and the fact that the hotel manager was very helpful.

Date of stay: February 2016