Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
₱4,219
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
₱2,394
Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I went to Legazpi City to attend the priestly ordination of my friend last January 29. So I flew to that city from Manila on January 28 and booked a hotel there. This may be a three-star hotel but my hotel experience there was like a five-star one. Clean room, pleasing staff, and even affordable personal car service for me! Definitely I’ll book it again the next time I go to Albay!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MichaelOrtega1976
Reviewed November 23, 2018

The first time i checked in to this hotel, it was a breeze. No problem what so ever. Loved the place.

The second time, was the worst reception service i have ever experienced. I called two days prior that I will be arriving early in the morning and be checking out the next day early in the morning as well. I was advised by that there will be an additional early check-in fee, i said okay no problem. When I arrived, they said there are no standard rooms available, and i have to wait until somebody checks-out. (no guarantees). I was so disappointed. They did not even make the effort to offer me other available rooms. I still had to ask them. The junior suite was available (which is more expensive) i said "okay let's go". but I still had to wait in the lobby for hours.

Will look for other hotels in the future.

Room tip: Don't go here if you plan to check-in the morning
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Frank D
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Arriving before the advertised check in time of 1400 hours, Abegail promptly attended to me.

The hotel is 150 metres off the main road in a compound that has some impressive looking hiusing but also some vacant blocks. I saw three small bright blue Kingfishers perched on overhead wires. Delightful!

The hotel lacks a lift despite being only 10 years old, a surprising omission given the 42 rooms are on two floors above the ground floor - called 1st in Philippines.

The first room in which I was placed, 207, had a defective room safe so I moved to
208.

The bedroom and bathroom have in total three different tile colours, with a pleasant yellow in the bathroom that also has a full, long glass shower, opaque where one showers, and a good rainshower head that saw me taking a bit longer than usual as I luxuriated.

The bedroom had a most comfortable King bed with some sort of a comforter underneath the bottom sheet, making it very relaxing.

The doona had some minor bloodstains on it, but more importantly, the bed lacked a top sheet. Regulating the temperature overnight is harder due to many worlwide hotels doing this. There was a choice of pillows. Linen was very good quality.

There were privacy curtains plus trendy Holland blinds that came down in two sections. The house next door had a light that partly shone at my room but the room was fairly dark with blinds down.

A balcony seemed to be closed as I could not open the external door.

The room also had a large chair with round ottoman, plus a desk with large mirror by the bed. There were plenty of power points and reasonable lighting.

A small dog next door yapped until about 2000 hours and then from 0520 hours for a while but the aircon on blocked most of this.

The Samsung airconditioner was not the newest and nor was it the quietest, but it was efficient.

A reasonably sized TV had a good range of channels and there was a wardrobe and cupboard, the latter on top of which the TV was placed.

San Miguel beers were overpriced at P110 to, for the Premium, P200 for a 330ml stubbie. Go to the new SM Legazpi, P20 each way by trike and save.

A coffeemaker but no kettle or hairdryer was in the bedroom. Two small Nature's Spring water bottles were complimentary.

The bathroom had free soap, shampoo and bath gel. Hot water was fine.

The pool was open on the Sunday but closed all day on Monday for cleaning. Why this would take a day is beyond me. Strangely, the pool is a 50 metre walk down the road with some old buildings and a vacant lot along the way. It is also on the opposite side if this internal road.

The guest PC was inoperable and probably has been for a long time. It should be repaired. Printing cost P15 a page.

Breakfast featured a small buffet with mostly Filipino items but the chicken strips were delicious. The cantaloupe lacked taste but the watermelon was delicious. The cucumber juice, probably full of added sugar, was so nice I had multiple glasses.

Another front desk staff member, Maria, was also very pleasant.

Overall a very good hotel that with prior notice has a free airport shuttle. It is not in the CBD but is not far from SM and the adjacent major bus and van terminal. It was easy to go to Mass at Legazpi Cathedral while Casablanca Suites around the corner, 1.5 km away, has at least four restaurants including two German and an Italian.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This hotel is very near the airport. Its situated in a very quiet area so over all, it has a quiet environment very much suitable for sleeping in.
They also have good food in their restaurant which is open late.

Room tip: Best view of the Mayon is on the 3rd floor rooms with verandas.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank isabelsanmiguel2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Good stay, service and rooms were great.

Staff professional and polite. Pool was nice and only a short walk away.

After the horror of Fernando's Hotel in sorsogon... This was paradise.

However, breakfast was poor and very limited.

In all a good place to base yourself. Will certainly come back.

Date of stay: July 2018