Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$36
View deal
Booking.com$44
Priceline$44
Travelocity$36
Hotels.com$36
Trip.com$39
Vio.com$36
All reviews standard room basic toiletries no elevator the main road cathedral budget
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Emerald Boutique hotel has it takes to make your stay more relaxing and comfortable. The hotel has it all. Ambiance and location is ideal.
Aircon and water service is perfect.The surroundings is clean and well maintained.
They offer buffet breakfast which for me is already acceptable.
The price is affordable. But if you need a much bigger room, you can call them so that they can open it in the website like two bedrooms.
The staff is aporoachable.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Called in to inquire but the person on the other line, Chad, was so nice to accept booking via phone call. On the first night, I checked in late and checked out at 4am and they were so nice to prepare a sandwich for my breakfast to go. I got Rm210, a standard room. It was clean except for a used tissue left by the previous guest on the head board. Proof that the room wasn’t cleaned throughly. However, everybody in the hotel was so nice so I liked it. On the second night, I booked via phone and was told that they were fully booked and that the only available room was a deluxe which was Php1,000.00 more expensive than my previous room. I arrived at around midnight, too tired and dizzy from the travel and the guard was so nice to carry my bags when he saw me alight from the service, however, I was made to wait at the front desk until the receptionist finished her phone call before she attended to me. The first thing I noticed when I entered 219 was that there were mosquitoes and the room wasn’t smelling fresh. The bowl was stained with what seems to be something that can easily be removed by a brush with soap and water. It was hard to shower for it was positioned next to a post that occupies most of the space. I was too exhausted to care about the inconveniences. The following day, i learned that the bowl was clogged and when I tried to flush it, it overflowed. I told the receptionist of the problem upon check out and I knew that they called the maintenance before I left. I’m giving it 3 stars because of the exceptional service given by the employees, however, I have misgivings about their cleanliness. Moreover, I expected a better room with the room upgrade, ironically, everything downgraded when I paid more for the room (from the facility to the cleanliness).

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

After our disastrous time at Fiesta Ballroom Hotel, we had to scour Legazpi City for our next hotel and fortunately we stumbled into this little gem.

Emerald Boutique Hotel was literally a life saver after checking out and being refused rooms because most of the hotels in the area are fully booked!

We paid P2000 for the room including request for extra bed. We had free breakfast for one so we paid an extra P200/person for the breakfast buffet.

The room smelled of freshly washed linens. The beds and the pillows were all soft and smelled nice. The bathroom has all the basics covered - soap, shampoo, and conditioner plus toothpaste and toothbrush. Toilet has bidet and overhead rainshower!

Overall, we love this small hotel and will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2019

Pros:
-Clean rooms
-Located in quiet street in the city proper but still within accessible distance to malls and stores
-With free buffet breakfast
-In house restaurants offers decent selections

Cons:
-Frequent brownouts but hotel has a generator
-Wifi in some rooms is a bit weak

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is clean and comfortable. Easy access to town proper.
Staffs are wonderful and helpful.

We stayed here for 3 nights.
There’s a restaurant downstairs that you can order food and drinks.

Free shuttle to drop you off at the airport.

Negative:
The pressure of the hot water system is not good.

Overall stay is very pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2019