US$83
US$33
US$48
US$45
Agoda.com
Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$21
Priceline
US$30
  • Breakfast included
Mayon Backpackers Hostel(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed here for nightsconvenience storemayon volcanoaccommodationembarcaderomalltilessheetshilltour
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is a budget-friendly hotel with really nice, newly renovated rooms in the heart of Legazpi City. It’s close to everything you need: a convenience store, restaurants, the mall (for food or other necessities), banks, laundry shop, etc.. And if you don’t feel like eating outside, there’s a restaurant at the hotel open for breakfast, lunch, & dinner, which is even more convenient. The hotel is also close enough to Sleeping Lion / Kapuntukan Hill and the Embarcadero, where you can take a stroll or enjoy food & drinks by the water. For a view of Mayon Volcano, you can take a quick 5min walk towards Ayala Mall and you can see the majestic volcano from the street.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Iris E
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights to do a tour to mayon volcano and was a good place to stay. Location is perfect next to the shopping mall and room was spacious and clean! Took an aircon room and think it was a good choice as when i first entered the room without aircon switched on it was extremely hot. Couldn't make it for breakfast both days so can't say anything about it. Staff was nice & friendly so i would stay there again if i ever go back to legazpi.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I like the room that i occupied for 2 nights. The sheets were clean and they readiy changed the towel upon request. Plus the room had a hot and cold shower. The wifi was great. My accommodation came with breakfast already. I love the tinapa and spanish sardines.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank hannie821
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

So there is this big mirror in the stair which kinda good it gives an wide impression to the hotel by the way Legazpi tourist inn is newly renovated :)

My room was near the lobby which kinda good so I could just go out wheneve I have inquireis which later on is a down side because its tiring going back in fort to the repceptionist which is my fault because I haven't asked for their direct lines.

The room itself whe I entered it is smell so good look at the pictures just don't mind my bags so its a new room I assume because I can see through the paint and tiles I like the room so much because I slept so well but there's no hot water so make sure asked for assistant if you're going to take abath and the breakfast is until 10am the repceptionist didn't tell me good thing I ate breakfast early.

Since its a free breakfast they won't let you to eat in your room there's an additional charge so I said just charge on top of bills but the receptionist talked to me nicely if its okay I eat in their cafe and since she asked my nicely I said yes even without brushing my teeth and washing my face I went to the Cafe (one reason why I want to eat breakfast in my room because Im lazy to do my morning rituals)

But all in all its a good hotel with a good internet connection

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Karren A
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights since the other hotels surrounding Oro site were fully booked. I had low expectations and expected it to be run down, old, dilapidated, and smelled moldy. To my surprise it was a nice looking, small inn with modest decors and lighting. I was upgraded to a deluxe accommodation and was initially quite pleased. The room can accommodate around 4 adults and has an ample sized toilet and bath. My only concern were the following: the AC tends to get warm during the afternoon and the room was infested with fruit flies even though I requested for a quick fumigation. Internet was very slow to nil. The hotel is located on the topmost floors and it is an uphill climb on its steep stairs. So I can't recommend this to the elderly and people with disabilities. Otherwise if you're looking for cheap accommodations with no frills, go ahead and book here!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo