One Saturday afternoon my husband and I together with our 4 year old daughter went out for what we think is just a mall trip. But later on decided to go to Tagaytay for coffee. On our way, we decided to stay overnight and booked Destination hotel via travelbook. For the price of P2200, we managed to get a superior room with queen bed. It comes with breakfast for 2 as well.
We know Destination is a condotel so we didn't expect much.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the guard who led us to a parking space. I went out of the car to check-in as my husband and daughter waited in the car. We had to go to a nearby shopping area to buy clothes as it was an unplanned trip.
1) Staff - were courteous and accommodating.
2) Room - was clean and spacious. Bed is big enough for the 3 of us. The room comes with a refrigerator, microwave and electric kettle. Toilet and bath though is separate which makes it a bit inconvenient. Basic toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste were also provided.
3) Breakfast - was pre-ordered during check-in. And was delivered to our room. It even came 10 mins. earlier (in contrast to other negative reviews). I also pre-ordered an extra plated meal for my daughter which costs P300. Food was just okay.
4) Facilities - has a pool and play area for kids. Wasn't able to use it though.
5) Location - there were a lot of restaurants nearby. It is also conveniently located near Waltermart if you need to do last minute shopping or buy something from the grocery.
Staying at Destination hotel is not bad at all. I would recommend this condotel if you are looking for clean, comfortable and decent accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Rotonda, our hotel in Tagaytay gives you not only a glimpse but a breathtaking vista of the Taal Lake and Volcano. And because the city center is just nearby, you can easily access myriad places of interest that are best explored with family and friends. Destination Hotel Tagaytay serves as an ideal base for guests heading to the beaches of Batangas, trekking to Taal Volcano, or exploring the ecotourism attractions in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Destination Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.