“No Taal view but great food”
Review of LZM Restaurant

LZM Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Quality Filipino food! Big servings too! We loved the chicharron bulaklak, bulalo and calamares (not crispy but yummy still). There were ample tables too and the wait staff are fast. My only compliant is their rice. I wish they could change it to Japanese rice or to any other softer variety.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We ate at Ayala Mall Serin branch since it is walking distance from our hotel. The restaurant is spacious and the atmosphere is great. Staff serves fast though I don't know if they are still fast if the restaurant is full. We tried their famous bangus and kare-kare. The bangus is superb. Very fresh and so big. We only finished half of it. Kare-kare is delicious but I've tasted better kare-kare.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

After trying our luck at Balay Dako, we ended up eating here. And we were satisfied. The food was very good. Bulalo was fantastic. Again the serving was good enough for 5. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Been eating in a lot of places lately but this is one restaurant that you can go back to time and time again and the taste will be the same... This is not a bad thing since the taste is WONDERFUL!

Try their Bangus! Sweet so you know it is fresh. Also try their Chicharon Bulaklak and Pinakbet.

All positive for me except their BULALO. In tagaytay all Bulalo seemed to taste all the same... Well i guess it is just me but Bulalo is nothing special... BANGUS however, they had numerous awards for this already!

So I suggest try it!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Before attending a wedding in Tagaytay, I have requested my companions if we can eat Bulalo because Tagaytay! Likely it was a good choice to eat at LZM Restaurant in Ayala Mall Serin.

The serving is really big and pair it with cripsy pata and it will be really sinful experience.