“Boneless Bangus is the best”
Review of LZM Restaurant

LZM Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We had dinner last night with our friends, they have big servings usually good for 5persons, we had boneless bangus , kare kare, chopseuy, pansit bihon and their blue iced tea, though the chopseuy is a little bit salty the kare kare is the best and boneless bangus

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I love going to LZM. They have great food. I always eat at there Nu Vali branch. But i was staying in the Magallanes Square Hotel just beside the LZM.

Try there Bangus , Grilled Squid and Bulalo the best.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Another personal favorite of ours. When running on a tight budget, this is our go-to place for lunch. Just their kare-kare is enough for 4 people. Bulalo also is a must although for me, is just average compared to other restos. Their vegetable dishes are also fresh considering Tagaytay has a vast amount of them. A let down for me is the always very long queue. Maybe they could advertise their other branches at Tagaytay so that people will not concentrate on their Magallanes Square branch.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

LZM is your typical Filipino restaurant serving great bulalo but I particularly enjoyed their big boneless bangus, with the right crispness and flakiness of the fish.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Restaurant ambiance was not that impressive but I was surprised to see that it was packed with hungry diners last Sunday, 26 June 2016. There were 4 of us - I went there with my mom, my husband and my daughter. We only ordered Bulalo Soup and Boneless Bangus - both tasted great. The serving was too much for us. We had a hard time finishing it. Bulalo soup was served bottomless. The fried boneless bangus was really BIG and tasty. This was our first time to visit and we are definitely coming back soon!