US$69
Hotel Kimberly(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$71
8 Suites(Tagaytay)
US$120
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$33
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

US$68
TravelBook.ph
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Luckily for us, we came here when it's not in season I supposed. There were hardly anyone renting around us, except for those rooms by the road side. Although it was a bit expensive for being an old place I thought. We rented one of the Villa next to the pool. The view was amazing, we had a great sunrise the next day. The choices of foods we had was a typical Filipino and American fares. It was really good too and the kitchen service was excellent. I will have to come back and hopefully explore the area more, maybe find hiking trails near by.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank 374esped
Reviewed 3 March 2016

I have never seen a staff so unaccommodating. This hotel had no other guests when we arrived but refused to put us in a room until exactly 1:00! You can't bring food or water from the outside but the restaurant was closed! No city taxi only tuktuks which we didn't want to ride in the rain! So we ordered pizza but they wouldn't let us eat in the room! We had to eat in the lobby! When we checked out three people were two steps into my room before I was barely out to check their inventory! We felt watched and very uncomfortable. When we pay close to $100US we expect a bit more from a hotel! It was terrible! Plus very noisy!

Room Tip: They do not honor your requests so don't bother!
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank 49Cathy2014
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I initially wanted to write this review on Booking, which is the site I used to book the stay. But apparently they only send an email for you to write a review if they know you were happy with your stay.

Other things about reserving on Booking, is that this Hotel will say there is one room left when I found that is clearly not the case.

So let's start with the good. Many of the staff are quite cordial and friendly, the view of Taal Volcano from their courtyard is beautiful. Unfortunately you do not get this view from the Deluxe room.

So where do I start? I reserved the room for two adults and one child, and also reserved breakfast for all three people for 5 days. When I arrived I was only given breakfast vouchers for 2 people, and there was only 1 queen bed in the room. So an exrtrra small mattress costs an extra $10.00 a night, even though I had reserved the room for 3 people, and an extra breakfast would also be charged per day. Again no big deal.

So here is where I give my first tip to this BnB. Turn on the Air Con beffore your guests arrive. It was about 95 degrees inside the small room when we arrived, and took a good half hour to cool down. Unfortunately something was wrong with the remote control of the AC, so we tried to have the front desk staff replace the batteries. This did not seem to work so the room would get completely freezing until you could get it to stop, and then the room would get hot again. Ok no biggie right? Stuff happens.

However, this Deluxe room is located only 5 steps away from the front desk and front entrance to the Hotel which is situated on a heavily trafficked road in Tagaytay. The walls are so thin that during the night I heard telephone calls to the desk, the staff walking around the room, and opening and closing of the door that leads to the outside is ajoined to the wall of the Deluxe room. And then of course you get to hear traffic and honking all night long.

This might not be a big deal for locals from Manilla who are use to hearing traffic all night, but that should not be the case when you are paying over $100.00 US dollars a night. To make matters worse, during our stay one of the staff members was sick so we also got to hear coughing all night long.

Then on the first night, we wanted to eat at the adjoining resttaurant, and they were already closed at 8:00 pm on a weekend. So we asked the front desk for places that deliver, only to be told that they would charge us 50 percent of the total bill for food. WHAT A RIDICULOUS POLICY. Later I would find out that not only does their restaurant close at 7:00 pm on the weekdays, they are closed on Monday and Tuesday, so I don't get how they could sell me breakfast vouchers for those days. What they did, was have one person come in to man the restaurant which made for a long delay in breakfast, and cold food by the time it was all ready.

Unhappy with two nights of not being able to sleep, I advised them I would be checking out early, and this is when they told me that they would be charging me FOR ALL 5 NIGHTS!

Of course I asked to talk to the manager, but she was off for the day. On a Monday! So the staff called the manager who would cut me off every time I tried to give her my grievances. She refused to come to the Hotel to speak to me in person, and ultimately refused my request to not charge me for all 5 days.

DO NOT GO HERE! There are plenty of Hotels in Tagaytay, so there is no need to reserve more than one day and there are far better hotels in the area with views of the Volcano from your room for the same or cheaper price.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
8  Thank David B
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Firstly, the breakfast and other food was very good and the location was quite good for seeing Tagaytay. However, the very busy road directly outside the hotel meant you couldn't walk very far and the noise from the traffic is horrendous all day and night.

The room booked was called the 'deluxe' but it is very poor with a dirty leaking shower and very bare essentials such as wardrobes and furniture. Very basic room certainly not deluxe. The room is directly in the lobby area giving little privacy and once again far too noisy all night.

The other family rooms looked better and the gardens afford a magnificent view of Taal lake, but apart from that the stay was very disappointing- left early since it was not possible to sleep with the level of noise from the lobby and the road.

The staff were pleasant and helpful generally.

Room Tip: Do not book the deluxe rooms they are very basic and the noise is unbearable
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I brought my whole family to stay the weekend and booked 2 VIP suites and a deluxe. Staff were friendly and efficient. It has a great view of Taal lake from the poolside and from 2 of the VIP suites. However these are the only things going for this property. The hotel is tired, moldy smelling and common areas are dark. The billiard room was too stuffy - the smell was so bad we couldn't finish our game. The pictures on the site are breath-taking but reality was a let down. We were a bit disappointed. Wifi internet signal would not reach most of the rooms and when it does, it would not be strong enough to even send an email. It's probably okay for a day trip but not for an overnight stay. With the quality of its facilities, I don't think the rates charged were appropriate. I think for next time I will pay a bit more to stay in a more comfortable hotel in order to enjoy the weekend.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer pool are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family